• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The hunter hunts another hunter of dinosaurs (grace)

The Hunter has the range advantage; he also has camouflage and extrasensory perception. Regina's weapons have less range, and she has been caught off guard by Dinos before, so probably the Hunter takes this. My vote is for him.
He doesn’t have radar or camouflage though that’s optional equipment. And besides said radar needs prior knowledge and prep since he would need to know who the person is then spend a little time putting them on the radar

He still has the range so that's something
I know he wins most of the time just wanted to correct you that’s all

If you take a look at the article I made a little note on the radar too

Anyway I vote Hunter fra

(If you have some time mind going through the matches that have been added? To see if they are correct or not?) thanks

im not familiar with The Hunter, can someone give me a general gist
Basically he’s a guy who hunts dinosaurs

He has better range given he was able to snip a dinosaur from 400ft away

He’s got a ton of different weapons like a sniper rifle a pistol etc

Though this time he carries a X-bow weird looking crossbow but it’s silent and he can fire it many times without disturbing animals

He’s got tranquilizers

Camouflage and a thing that masks his scejt

He also got a radar that can detect beings as long as he has prior knowledge and prep

Lastly he can summon a ship that drops ammo to reload his weapons

He can also mimic the calls of dinosaurs to lure them in

Back