• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Cuphead dodges a lot of tricky attacks in his game, and he has better stamina than the Hunter as well as a rapidly firing attack that he can use while acrobatically avoiding attacks. I believe Cuphead is the combatant who is more likely to find an opening and exploit it. I vote for Cuphead winning the battle.

Cuphead dodges a lot of tricky attacks in his game, and he has better stamina than the Hunter as well as a rapidly firing attack that he can use while acrobatically avoiding attacks. I believe Cuphead is the combatant who is more likely to find an opening and exploit it. I vote for Cuphead winning the battle.
I mean one hit from cup and hunter dies due to 10-A dura but since he has a shotgun one or two hits and the cup is going down

But I understand your argument so yeah voting the cup

I mean one hit from cup and hunter dies due to 10-A dura but since he has a shotgun one or two hits and the cup is going down

But I understand your argument so yeah voting the cup
I mean, Cuphead kinda has a shotgun too except it's fully automatic and has infinite ammo. Oh, and he stomps with Chaser. He doesn't even need to aim with it because the bullets will home in on the Hunter even if he's firing in a completely different direction and there are obstacles between them.

I mean, Cuphead kinda has a shotgun too except it's fully automatic and has infinite ammo. Oh, and he stomps with Chaser. He doesn't even need to aim with it because the bullets will home in on the Hunter even if he's firing in a completely different direction and there are obstacles between them.
I mean I should probably say he starts and is restricted to only his default ammo

I said he only has default ammo

I think that’s allowed because you can choose what ammo you want

Oh wait he only has his pistol here. 7 shots but if he hits him he’ll die in like 2 or 3 hits

Regardless I still think he has a chance of winning but cuphead takes the mahority

Anyway grace is over so I’m gonna add it

Do you think this still works btw james

It’s a 35 upscaled megajoules pistol with 8 shots actually

It’s possible he wins occasionally right

I mean cuphead is small but not too small

And he’s wall level+ but this still works doesn’t it James?

Back