• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God Of High School: Jin Mo-Ri statistics revision

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
LordXcano recently made a blog calculation of a feat that, as far as I understand, can be scaled to Jin Mo-Ri before he recently supposedly increased his power by 250000 times:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:LordXcano/Hui-Mo_Ri_and_Han_Dae-Wi_Push_Jupiter

The result ended up as 8.128e40 Joules, or Small Star level.

If we multiply that with 250000 we end up with 2.032e46 Joules, or Solar System level.

Given that I am not familiar with the series, I would appreciate some help with listing the characters that should have their statistics scaled from these feats, and to adjust their profiles accordingly.

Luckily, there aren't a whole lot.

Jin Mo-Ri would apply for obvious reasons.

Han Dae-Wi also helped push back Jupiter

666:Sata would scale for fighting Dae-Wi immediately prior, Mo-Ri immediately afterward, and for throwing Jupiter in the first place

Ultio R for being the son of The King and obtaining his power

Michael, Uriel, and Beelzebub would also scale for fighting Jin Mo-Ri afterward (they don't have profiles here though)

Edit: I almost forgot, Hui Mo-Ri would also get the scaling for doing this feat with Dae-Wi.

The only ones who would get the Solar System scaling are Jin Mo-Ri, Satan, and Ultio R.

Okay. Thanks. Would you be willing to adjust the profiles accordingly?

Yes. But that will have to take place tomorrow morning since I'm going to bed now.

Nice. I agree with Rep. I'll let him handle the profiles since he is more knowledgeable with the verse.

@Rep

King of Nox should also be scaled, as he basically fodderized original jin before in his old form, and fought Hui Mo-Ri to a standstill even tho his powers were sealed

Solar system level King sounds fine

Also, King is stronger than Dae-Wi given that he was the one that gave Dae-Wi his powers. So another reason is that he scales to Dae-Wi too.

That too. Han Dae-Wi has half of King powers, whatever Dae-Wi can do king can do better

And the fact king was able to fight full powered Hui Mori even tho his powers were sealed should be enough to be scaled. (Hui Mo-Ri was extremely weakned when he performed this Jupiter pushing feat btw)

And I think 30 seconds time-frame is a stretching, but meh its better to have something rather than nothing (I lowkey wonder if we can apply relativistic speed for satan throwing jupiter too)

@Rep

Why do we give Ultio R solar system upgrade? And if he gets SS upgrade Han Dae-Wi should get one too

I made the changes to profiles btw

Dae-Wi is getting the upgrade. Both R and Dae-Wi have half of the power of The King. So they also get the upgrade.

@Adam Your edits do not seem to have been thorough enough. Both the tier, attack potency, striking strength, and durability statistics need to be updated. Possibly lifting strength as well, given the 250000x boost.

@Ant

I'm on, so I'll handle it.

@Adam of Darkness

Due to inheriting The King's physical power at his peak, he should be at least this strong as he's the main antagonist of the series.

I agree with Star level, but disagree with solar system level. Its look like calc stacking for me, well, whos the diference between this and Yomi(YYH) been 70 times more powerfull than Sensui and 3 more powerfull than Yusuke? The Dc didnt be multiplied in thats cases

I did not know about those cases, but there is a difference between a non-linear power level, as in Dragon Ball, and straightforward multipliers.

Okay. Thank you for the help.

@Adam of Darkness

Due to inheriting The King's physical power at his peak, he should be at least this strong as he's the main antagonist of the series.

Same can be said for Dae-Wi or king, so I am hoping same stats for them too

@Adam of darkness

Dae-Wi is still noticeably weaker than Mo-Ri as he struggled with the Lords of the Heavenly Realm that Mo-Ri mopped up with a single attack with the exception of Satan.

Back