• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The foundation fortnite profile

We should creat a profile for the foundation in Fortnite. Here is a couple of feats I found:

- Holding the zero point together for an entire season, the zero point contains countless universes according to the Batman X Fortnite comic.

- Flying a monster the size of a building to space in seconds ( This should count as both LS and speed imo) in the fortnite X Batman comic

- Again in the Batman X Fortnite comic he states that his armor resisted against energy summoned by multiverses and the nothing beyond them.

- pushing the battle bus without any effort

I’ll come back to this thread

The foundation holding together the zero point does not mean the Foundation held together the entire multiverse. The quote you are referring to is likely along the lines of the Zero Point being a bridge between the multiverse, being the begining of the multiverse, or fluctuating through the multiverse in seconds. Which does not mean 2-B (technically 2-A since fortnite is 2-A now)

The Chemo feat (him flying the villain into space) is valid.

The "survived through infinite realities statement" doesn't mean a whole lot. And him surviving the void outside of universes is just a resistance to these things.

The foundation did not push the Battle bus, that was the Scientist. (Granted the Foundation very likely scales above him)

The foundation holding together the zero point does not mean the Foundation held together the entire multiverse. The quote you are referring to is likely along the lines of the Zero Point being a bridge between the multiverse, being the begining of the multiverse, or fluctuating through the multiverse in seconds. Which does not mean 2-B (technically 2-A since fortnite is 2-A now)

The Chemo feat (him flying the villain into space) is valid.

The "survived through infinite realities statement" doesn't mean a whole lot. And him surviving the void outside of universes is just a resistance to these things.

The foundation did not push the Battle bus, that was the Scientist. (Granted the Foundation very likely scales above him)
1.yuh ur probably right, but he survived in the zero point and seeing the energy it realeases and that it even teleports the player his dura with his Armour should still be high I think

2.ok

3 and 4 yes your right. And should he have wind manip and limited matter manip too?( limited matter manip from building the spear in seconds)

He should not scale to anything tier 2 if that is what you are implying. Unfortunately we only have vague statements regarding that level, however he does have multiple direct tier 7 feats.

Yes he should have those abilities on his profile

Can I edit the Looper’s profile to add these things: where it says in speed, average human, higher with infinity blade, can I also add peppers, wolverines gauntlet and some fishes.?

Klombo's would be 8-B since they can pretty easily destroy Armored Walls.

I'm unsure whether escaping Tornadoes is worth much tbh.

I'm personally fine with it. But having some other staff have a look would be a good idea.

Klombo's would be 8-B since they can pretty easily destroy Armored Walls.

I'm unsure whether escaping Tornadoes is worth much tbh.
And his dura should be « at least 8-B, likely much higher » cuz nothing in game can kill him and literally does 1 damage to him

Yes, regular Caretakers we found in the Game are High 8-C. There are clearly Caretakers that are much bigger than the ones we found in-game though, that underwater one being one of such, the larger ones likely get into 8-B.

So I just saw the profile for the foundation was created, but there are some things we could add, like making his attacks 8-B since they can one shot armoured walls, we should calc his flight speed with The chemo feat, I roughly calced it to be Massively Hypersonic, he also slammed the Batman who laughs onto the ground at a subsonic speed hard enough to make a small crater (I am trying to find the scan)

Back