• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Big Show vs Jashin-chan (WWE vs Dropkick on my Devil)

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Okay, so... Here's the deal. We have the Big Show and then we have Jashin-chan. The reason why I'm doing this? I mean dropkicks are pretty standard WWE fare and Jashin-chan's go-to move is her dropkick. Jashin-chan has lower AP than The Big Show (apparently I'm supposed to roll along with that), with Jashin-chan scaling from someone who took a hit from a weapon worth 2.384 megajoules while the Big Show scales from (supposedly) 6.656 Megajoules. At the same time, The Big Show is pretty haxless, and I'm pretty sure using a move that a normal human can do doesn't count as Power Mimicry. At the same time, Jashin-chan does have offensive hax, and you know who else has hax in Professional Wrestling? The Great Muta, whose demon alter-ego can use Dokugiri with a wide variety of status effects. At least that's what that stuff is supposed to do. I only heard of The Great Muta from Bumbles McFumbles, okay?

If The Great Muta can use Dokugiri, then Jashin-chan can bust out an eye laser or two. And speaking of her eye lasers, they can cause minor burns on Yurine, who can one-shot her. I think that should give The Big Show some trouble. In regards to their lifting strengths... Let's use their lower ends here. The Big Show scales to someone who can apparently lift a car (the video was removed, so what am I supposed to do?). A Toyota Corolla E170 can go from 1245 to 1300 kg in curb weight: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_Corolla_(E170)

In the meantime, Jashin-chan had shown confidence in tossing a boulder that weighs 2.3 tonnes and struggled to lift another that weighed 3.9 tonnes.: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...My_Devil_Starter_Calcs#Yurine_Lifts_a_Boulder

Of course Jashin-chan has Low-High regeneration, but practically everything she regenerated from incapacitates her, so I don't think that would matter too much. Personally, I think Jashin-chan's lifting strength would matter the most in a situation like this. Why?

It's simple. For this match, our two combatants will be put in a wrestling ring, where they will fight under WWE rules. This means the wincons here are for a standard exhibition match: win by pinfall or submission (or tap-out, whatever you wanna call it). We're using the low ends for both our combatants (meaning Jashin-chan will be 9-B) here for the sake of fairness. Speed is equalized here. Here are the profiles.:

The Big Show's Profile
Jashin-chan's Profile

Who takes this?

The Big Show: 0
Jashin-chan: 0
Inconclusive: 0

Back