• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Beater vs the Player Killers

Xmark12

FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Some player killers attempt to kill one of the strongest players in the game. Let's see how that turns out for them.

Kirito

vs

Players (Sword Burst online 2)

Rules:

• New Aincrad Kirito (He can only use the SAO stuff available in ALO, not things that originated from ALO (Flight, elemental attacks/magic, illusions, etc)) vs a team of max level players with as much prep as they need (No Resurrection Crystals allowed).
  • Speed equalized.
  • In-character.
  • Win by death.
  • The battle takes place in a dungeon in ALO that disables magic and flight.
Music:

Beginning Battle Music

Middle Battle Music

Ending/Climactic Battle Music

Score:

Kirito: 1

Players: 0

Inconclusive: 0

KIRITO ALO2
Teasm

I don't even know why the SBO players are magically High 8-C for killing an 8-C boss quickly (It would be on a higher range of 8-C). I should probably play the game (If I get interested in it at all) and calculate a few things in it at some point. Like, I'll vote on this thread at the current state of the Player's profile.

Seeing that Kirito here is High 8-C by himself in comparison to the players having High 8-C AP if they're in a cluster, I don't see Kirito having a hard time killing any of the players. Sure, the players can try blocking (if that doesn't get repelled by the anti-magic effect in the dungeon the fight takes place in), but I doubt that'd be enough to block a High 8-C attack coming straight at them.

In short, Kirito has the durability to tank them in addition to the AP to easily smite the players, so I vote Kirito.

Yeah, blocking doesn't count as magic, but alrighty, finally a vote! 1 - 0 - 0

Back