• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ThePerpetual

VS Battles
Retired
Seeing as this is for The Wiki's Strongest, the Standard Battle Assumptions seem to be the most reasonable ones here.

This bout is "God" Colzin (Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4) versus WoC Season 3 Kang Xiangxiang Li. As per the rules of The Wiki's Strongest per tier, Colzin's Hungry World Manifestation is disallowed for this match, as is Kang's Imagination and Gu├áiyì Hébìng FÃÄng (as well as techniques only available to later keys, of course.) We have precedent for characters such as No One to take spots under the condition that they are Bloodlusted, so at the page owner's request the former is Bloodlusted for this match as well (note would be made of the character being Bloodlusted as part of the conditions under which they took the spot in that case).

Who should win, Archfiend Swordsman or Hatred Incarnation? Be sure to state your reasoning and so forth. I will refrain from voting myself if it isn't necessary, though I can try to guide the discussion here.

WoC Season 3 Kang Xiangxiang Li is also 8-A, and his counter would be to remain supposedly unaffected by any of Colzin efforts to harm him by reverting any effect inflicted by Kang to nothing and then nullifying Colzin's powers with Anti-Mind and Vitriol, since I don't think Colzin has resistance to power nullification

that doesn't really answer the question tho. If Colzin can't harm him, he'll move and act fast enough to give himself traits until he finds something that works

Colzin resists attack negation from Freaks (it's not listed but really, really should be), and resistance to "power suppression" probably works as a resistance to power null, also from Freaks

How does Colzin blitz someone with Infinite speed... and Nothing Field is not just attack negation though, it's using Causality Manipulation to revert any effect inflicted directly on him to nothing. Also, at the most extreme, Kang can just Anti-Mind Colzin's existence or corrupt him with Hatred abilities.

because unless Colzin wills himself to be slower than Kang, he won't be. EDIT: immeasurable speed could get around this, btw

ok. Colzin sees this and gives himself a trait to get around it

if Colzin gets EE'd then he gets overwritten by another version of himself, assuming he hasn't made a shitton of clones by this point. He also resists 2-A mind hax

You can't just assume that Colzin can get around everything without explaining how he can... and that still doesn't explain how he can be faster than Infinite speed. Kang can also just null his ability to make clones and his ability to move which is not something that he has to be directly looking at or within sight to perform, just that he knows that Colzin exists in a perceivable range. I also don't see how he can give himself a trait that allows him to bypass having his trait reduced to nothing, also Kang's causality field shouldn't be something that he can see, and by the time Colzin has already landed a strike and saw that it doesn't work, then Colzin would be nulled.

The entire point of S@ik1 KAzU as a power is that the user can do things simply because they want to, and he could've theoretically dodged attacks that ignore distance with it if he really cared about it

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the "power suppression" resistance is 2-A if that helps, so just power nulling him probably won't work

also, what do you mean by that last bit? it seems a bit jumbled

EDIT: unless Kang instantly starts with that, Colzin would give himself a trait to get around that becuase he has info analysis on-sight, which Kang doesn't resist

EDIT 2: i'm also fairly certain that the attack negation taht Freaks resist also doubles as causality manip but that's debateable so meh

"I also don't see how he can give himself a trait that allows him to bypass having his trait reduced to nothing, also Kang's causality field shouldn't be something that he can see, and by the time Colzin has already landed a strike and saw that it doesn't work, then Colzin would be nulled"

Anti-Mind is Power Nullification, Nothing Field just reduces things to nothing through Causality Manipulation and Conceptual Manipulation.

He can eliminate S@ik1 KAzU and his movement through establishing the existence of these abilities to nothing or eliminating the concept of existence within these abilities, then Colzin would be a sitting duck.

Edit: Nothing Field is definitely passive as it is a "field of effect" that works within a radius that he can percieve, which Kang can just use to reduce Colzin's resistance to nothing by redirecting causality or through eliminating the concept of existence within Colzin.

ok so i just had the power suppression confirmed to basically be power null, so Colzin resists 2-A power null

i'm fairly certain this negates all of your points right there

Except that Nothing Field isn't powernull and that Anti-Mind is literally an old unrefined ability that he has been using in Season 1 which he pretty much never uses since he can have an even greater influence with Nothing Field

sorry, didn't see that edit

so concept hax, EE and causality manip?

cool, Colzin resists all of them at a 2-A level

check Freaks

because of ******* course he could, why wouldn't he be the absolute most bullshit he could possibly be

anyways, with that this is a massive stomp for reasons that you and i both know

If that feat is invalid, then there still isn't anything stopping Kang from reducing his state of resistance to zero which he could totally do with Vitriol and Anti-Mind, given that he nulled the same person as above's Iterative Assimilation resistance to powernull

Then Kang can repeatedly do that and incap

You do realize that it takes the same amount of time for Colzin to make literally infinite clones as Kang to do that right?

Hl3 or bust said:
Then Kang can repeatedly do that and incap
You do realize that it takes the same amount of time for Colzin to make literally infinite clones as Kang to do that right?
Except that he can nullify his ability to make clones in the same way

You also seem to not realize that Kang can also make an infinite amount of clones which each have the same abilities with Vitriol

well Kang's perceivable range is interstellar, and his speed as infinite with clones would allow him to be able to scan the entire universe, so if Colzin is hiding in another universe that's still pretty much incap since Colzin can't effect Kang from that range.

Hl3 or bust said:
except that Kang isn't bloodlusted and you've pretty heavily implied so far that he relies on passive abilities
There is literally a section on his Personality that says that he doesn't underestimate and sit there with passive abilities. Just because he isn't bloodlusted doesn't mean you can determine what he will use and what he won't use.

Hl3 or bust said:
except that said clones are also infinite in speed

regardless, this is, again, pointless discussion
I don't think you realize that hiding isn't going to get Colzin to win and is basically inconclusive if Colzin keeps on running away for eternity.

Basically there isn't anything that Colzin can do to harm Kang, just many ways to restore himself from Kang's abilities through duplication, which Kang can also do.

i do realize that

yes i can see that. Passive High 1-B causality hax tends to do that

all Colzin can do is constantly come back and die unless he self-BFRs to his lake dimension and stocks up on traits, which is unlikely to happen

then inconclusive since neither can completely kill eachother. Probably the ideal outcome anyways.

Back