• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Absolute Infinity

If a character represents/embodies the "Absolute Infinity" ( Theorized by George Cantor )

Would that be the Highest Peak of Tier High 1-A ( High Outerversal+ ) and then they would have to completely transcend that that to be Tier 0?

Or would that be Tier 0 already?

Low 1-A is the cap of quantity-based Tiers. Absolute Infinity is a form of quantity, and can't reach past 1-A which requires a qualitative jump.

Low 1-A is the cap of quantity-based Tiers. Absolute Infinity is a form of quantity, and can't reach past 1-A which requires a qualitative jump.
Wait when did this become a thing? Wasn't Absolute Infinity usually in the tiers I mentioned due to the whole deal of being like an unending hierarchy of infinities and transcending the literal concept of infinity or something to that effect? ( My knowledge on this stuff is like baseline )

Baseline Low 1-A.

Absolute Infinity is a meta-quantity, since it definitionally exceeds all transfinite cardinal values. It qualifies for Beyond-Dimensional Existence (Type 2).

However, is it not qualitative, since it is still dependent on lower values and measurements, which have a compositional relationship to it.

Wait when did this become a thing? Wasn't Absolute Infinity usually in the tiers I mentioned due to the whole deal of being like an unending hierarchy of infinities and transcending the literal concept of infinity or something to that effect? ( My knowledge on this stuff is like baseline )
The tiering system got revised. Math caps at Low 1-A now.

Though it can still be Tier 0 if the verse decides to portray Absolute Infinite in the theological sense, like how Cantor compared it to God (Actus Purus).

Last edited:
If a verse mentions Absolutely Infinity then the baseline will be Baseline Low 1-A
Well, not just mentioning it obviously, but if a structure or something scales to it then yeah.
But if they go into the Theological interpretation George Cantor had when comparing it to the True Infinity of God it's Tier 0 ( Omnipotents )
It can be, still depends on how the Author goes about describing it, and if there are any contradictions.

Back