• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thanos vs kirby

The first round is a stomp in Kirby's favor, on account of the massive power-difference between solar system and multi-solar system and his speed being turtle-slow compared to the puff.

The rematch is a stomp in Thanos' favor, due to the bridge in power being 2-C and anything lower than it literally being approximately two orders of infinity in tandem with omnipresence.

...I assume you meant this Kirby, right?

Also, welcome to VS Wiki, I suppose.

Well Kirby has faced the master crown which is like the IG and he (while heavily weakened) killed dark mind who is far above 2 universe lvl people but if the IG manhandled galactus, it will likely overwhelm Kirby (albeit a very close and epic battle) and yes that kirby

Eseseso said:
Well Kirby has faced the master crown (1) which is like the IG (2) and he killed dark mind (3) who is far above 2 universe lvl people (4).
There are a few issues with this one sentence. I'll go over them and help explain.

0. This is our Tiering System. It is the baseline by which we seperate and divide the characters into different groups. Reading it constantly usually helps remember the exact scale difference between different sources. Keep referring back to it, as I'll be referencing it a few times.

I've read the thing close to fifteen times and I still haven't gotten it all down pat.

1. The Master Crow and Magolor incident is considered to be, by this site, an Outlier event which we don't consider usable for these matches due to the power-dissonance with everyone else in the series. Trying to scale these characters from something this powerful compared to everything else they do is an exercise not dissimilar to banging one's head against a block of granite until you've made a miniature recreation of the statue of David.

Bringing it up, as of right now, isn't very helpful. It just makes our heads hurt.

If it IS taken into account, then...

2. The two above Kirby pages are not on par with the Infinity Gauntlet. The IG is 2-C, as opposed to Magolor and the Master Crown's 3-B to 3-A. The gap between 3 and 2 is as big as the gap between a story and its reader.

They literally cannot lay a finger on the Infinity Gauntlet.

3. This was all wrapped up into Kirby's profile already, and it didn't budge him up an inch. In fact, Kirby was the one who buffed him!

4. Dark Mind is stated to be "5-A, possibly far higher." The reasoning for this is that he "Should be more powerful than Dark Meta Knight, but it's possible that DMK surpassed him in power." DMK is 4-A, same as Kirby and Meta Knight.

Therefore, Mind is likely 4-A, by these standards, and that's multi-solar system level, not universe level.

Mind is actually inferior to these two.

The big buffs to the entire series came from Dark Nebula, who is 4-A, according to his pre-battle background change.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

Back