• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Introduction

Hello everyone, hope ya'll are doing good. This is the continuation to the previously accepted thread, Part 2 to be exact. This thread will be focusing on abilities for True Dragons, and on a minor side, an ability for Demons.

As always, please refrain from any toxic behavior and unnecessarily derailing the thread.
Credits to @Meli_Tempest, @Digital_Franz , and many others that do not have a discord account, for helping with and being a part of the project!

Note : No attempt should be made to upgrade the Cosmology in this thread, and neither should such a discussion be brought up. Do that in the General Discussion thread only!

Table of Contents

Immortality Type 9 and Omnipresence for True Dragons
To start with, lets introduce the Avatar-True Form relation for True Dragons :

To conclude, a True Dragon's form in the World is merely a manifestation of their True Form, which exists as an All-Inclusive Entity encompassing the Void, the latter being a Blank Canvas that lacks Space and Time and contains the World. Reminder, that this would also give their True Form Avatar Creation. Additionally, a new Key would be needed for their Holy Spirit self.

Counter Arguments :
  • We cant just take a single phrase, that might be flowery language, as literal!
Answer : Normally, yes, however, in this case, not only is the phrase repeated twice, but there is also more context, such as the 4th and 5th point. The fact that attributes that make up reality simply represent the aspects of the root of the World, that is, the Holy Spirits, speaks for itself. To say nothing of the next point, which also speaks for itself.
  • Regarding the 5th point, we cannot take the translator's note as serious, given he has mistranslated many things before.
Answer : Indeed, but in this case, its not just the translator note, but the fact that even in the RAWs, they are called Highest Tier Holy Demonic Spirits speaks for itself. Additionally, the fact that from the 3rd and 4th point, they would naturally encompass the Whole World and all the Great Spirits speaks for itself.
  • Taking the fact that they are called Holy Demonic and being the combination of both attributes as them encompassing both of them at the same time in the All-Encompassing, or Monadic in the sense that they encompass everything, has too less context and shouldn't be taken as literal!
Answer : That would only be the case if that was the only statement or the only point, but in this case, we have 5 points co-relating to each other, so taking it as literal shouldn't be a problem.

Conceptual Existence for True Dragons
To start with, lets first define Conceptual Nature in TenSura :
This means they are at least Conceptual in nature as their Avatars themselves, from Physical Body to the Core and even the Consciousness, are made of Magic Essence. Now regarding the Type, first regarding their Avatar :
For their True Form :

To conclude, their Avatar Self is Abstract Existence Type 1, Concept Type 2, Possibly Type 1, on a Universal+ Scale, meanwhile their True Self is Greater Abstract Existence Type 1, Concept Type 1 on the whole cosmology, currently Low Multiversal in scale.

Counter Arguments :
  • Why are we assuming that they are Conceptual in nature to begin with when there is no direct statement that they are Conceptual?
Answer : Has already been cleared actually, they are made of Magic Essence completely, thus why they are Conceptual in nature. Additionally, there is also the statement of Velzard and her Concept of Fixation/Freezing, which acts as supporting evidence.
  • Why is their Avatar Self assumed to be a Universal Concept?
Answer : To my knowledge, unless stated otherwise to be of a smaller range, we generally take concepts that govern reality as universal+ in Scale. An example would be that unless stated otherwise, Time Stop is assumed to stop Time on a Universal Scale. The same logic applies here. Additionally, we cannot assume they govern a higher range because they in their avatar form are never stated to do so. So the general assumption being Universal is the logical choice.
  • Why a possibly Type 1 for their Avatar Form?
Answer : Precisely because Veldora, a True Dragon, can survive the destruction of a single Space-Time Dimension and simply travel to another one while being completely unaffected by the destruction. However, there is no statement saying this holds for all True Dragons, thus the Possibly.
  • Why is there a Greater AE for their True Form?
Answer : Because of Range, their True Form has a higher range then their avatar form, as well as the fact that their Avatar form is limited to a certain concept, storm, scorch, frost, etc., meanwhile their True Form encompasses far more, as all Great Spirits are merely something that represent their aspects, where Great Spirits themselves define the attributes of Reality.

Nonexistence Physiology for Demons
This one is quite simple, at least compared to the above :
To conclude, Demons have Nonexistent Physiology, Nature Type 1, Aspect Type 2 and 4.

Since this one is straight to the point, I did not add any counter argument points. But in case repeated arguments are brought again and again, I might add them in the future.

Staff Votes
Agree :

Disagree :
Neutral :

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thanks for reading, folks!
Note that these changes wont be added to their profiles until all the WN Revisions are done, likely 4 more revisions after this!

Last edited:
Taking the fact that they are called Holy Demonic and being the combination of both attributes as them encompassing both of them at the same time in the All-Encompassing or Monadic sense has too less context and shouldn't be taken as literal!
Yes, they are all-encompassing here, but nothing in the monadic sense, only all-encompassing.

Yes, they are all-encompassing here, but nothing in the monadic sense, only all-encompassing.
The term Monadic was onIy used as an anaIogy to describe their aII-encompassing nature

Though I wouId say the fact that they are caIIed a SinguIar Existence can be used to describe a Monadic nature

The term Monadic was onIy used as an anaIogy to describe their aII-encompassing nature

Though I wouId say the fact that they are caIIed a SinguIar Existence can be used to describe a Monadic nature
A monadic nature is much more complex, we cannot say that a monadic nature is "something" because it is not anything and lacks of "anything", we also cannot say that it is "somewhere" because there is no concept of "any place" for it, we cannot even say that it is a "being" because it is fundamentally lack of any concept of being. Everything comes out of it, but at the same time it lacks everything, it lacks even anything

It lacks all of these qualities and all possible others like them, and at the same time it is superior/greater to all of them, it is just one, it has no equal and no like, and it is inaccessible

A monadic nature is much more complex, we cannot say that a monadic nature is "something" because it is not anything and lacks of "anything", we also cannot say that it is "somewhere" because there is no concept of "any place" for it, we cannot even say that it is a "being" because it is fundamentally lack of any concept of being. Everything comes out of it, but at the same time it lacks everything, it lacks even anything

It lacks all of these qualities and all possible others like them, and at the same time it is superior/greater to all of them, it is just one, it has no equal and no like, and it is inaccessible
I am not taIking about a Tier 0 monad here, but a monad in generaI.

AIso, regarding some points :
Everything comes out of it, but at the same time it lacks everything, it lacks even anything
It was indeed stated that everything came from VeIdanava, another True Dragon.
It lacks all of these qualities and all possible others like them,
A HoIy Spirit is encompasses the Void, that is a bIank canvas, the same that existed before the start and after the end of everything, incIuding the great spirits, which define aII the aspects of reaIity.
and at the same time it is superior/greater to all of them,
The Great Spirits, which define reaIity, are just aspects of them
it is just one,
A HoIy Spirit is a singuIar existence
it has no equal and no like,
That is onIy true for a Tier 0 Monad, which I am not proposing here, at aII. The Monad Im referring to here is a generaI monad in phiIosophy, a singuIarity to be exact, Iike being the Universe itseIf, etc, that kind of Monad.

Edit : Im gonna sIeep, so in case you repIy again, pIease understand that I wont be repIying for proIIy 8~ hours

I am not taIking about a Tier 0 monad here, but a monad in generaI.
Monad is monad...
AIso, regarding some points :

It was indeed stated that everything came from VeIdanava, another True Dragon.
"Another true dragon." This thing is already againts to Monad nature
A HoIy Spirit is encompasses the Void, that is a bIank canvas, the same that existed before the start and after the end of everything, incIuding the great spirits, which define aII the aspects of reaIity.

The Great Spirits, which define reaIity, are just aspects of them

A HoIy Spirit is a singuIar existence
Well, just the statements that they encompass them and that they are primordial beings that existed before them, there's no superiority, there's no superiority over all qualities.
That is onIy true for a Tier 0 Monad, which I am not proposing here, at aII. The Monad Im referring to here is a generaI monad in phiIosophy, a singuIarity to be exact, Iike being the Universe itseIf, etc, that kind of Monad.
That's why we don't call it "Monad nature", we just call it "omnipresence" being.
Edit : Im gonna sIeep, so in case you repIy again, pIease understand that I wont be repIying for proIIy 8~ hours
See ya and sleep well

Monad is monad...

Well, just the statements that they encompass them and that they are primordial beings that existed before them, there's no superiority, there's no superiority over all qualities.

That's why we don't call it "Monad nature", we just call it "omnipresence" being.

See ya and sleep well
No attempt is being made to propose superiority over anything, such a thing has nothing to do with the purpose of the thread.

No attempt is being made to propose superiority over anything, such a thing has nothing to do with the purpose of the thread.
I think you are missunderstanding. "Monad nature" means that all qualities are unimportant to you, at the same time you are all of them, at the same time you lack all of them, also you are greater/superior than them and you has no equal and no like.

There is no such thing as "this monad is different". Either you are a Monad being or you are not, and that's what I answered.

I think you are missunderstanding. "Monad nature" means that all qualities are unimportant to you, at the same time you are all of them, at the same time you lack all of them, also you are greater/superior than them and you has no equal and no like.

There is no such thing as "this monad is different". Either you are a Monad being or you are not, and that's what I answered.
It is being used as a mere analogy, the one who is not understanding is you.

Immortality Type 9 and Omnipresence for True Dragons

To conclude, a True Dragon's form in the World is merely a manifestation of their True Form, which exists as an All-Inclusive Entity encompassing the Void, the latter being a Blank Canvas that lacks Space and Time and contains the World. Reminder, that this would also give their True Form Avatar Creation. Additionally, a new Key would be needed for their Holy Spirit self.
Looking at the scans, none of this is immortality 9, avatar creation (Omnipresence too is not combat applicable). Immortality type 9 is the avatar being reliant on it's true form or the true form being able to keep reviving/creating and sending new avatars. The avatars of true dragons are only reliant on their true selves to keep coming back, the true form has no control over when, where they'll revive, the reborn avatar doesn't even have memories and thus is kinda a different person. This is the reason Veldora was scared about his existence dissipating as even if he's reborn, it isn't his current self coming back.
So no avatar creation, it's simply reincarnation and type 8 immortality reliant on their true selves.
Now to tackle the scans... What exactly is linking the true dragons true form to be the same as the great spirits of light and darkness? Not once was a correlation ever made. The sheer mental gymnastics, repeating of the same scans all to drive one into missing the main issue...being called true holy demonic beings doesn't equate their true forms to the great spirits.
Nuh uh, I'm not going to read an entire blog just for something this small. If it's so important just link the scan(s) directly.
Conceptual Existence for True Dragons

This means they are at least Conceptual in nature as their Avatars themselves, from Physical Body to the Core and even the Consciousness, are made of Magic Essence. Now regarding the Type, first regarding their Avatar
In no way does being pure energy/magic essence mean they're the same conceptual beings. Last I checked, even monsters come to be from magic essence, the bodies of true dragons are said to be crystalized magic essence in other words, something with a physical form.
So I finally get to tackle this... It's never said veldora governs those aspects all it said is he's the incarnation of it. Same goes for Velzard and Velgrynd, they're not those things neither do they govern them, their skills are just based around those concepts heck each of those things fall under one of the Great Spirits.
No idea why they're being compared to idk God who actually created the world they're in making him the only one who existed prior
Like I've said they're not concepts neither are they the respective Great Spirits. A concepts nature isn't defined in relation to universal reality but what it governs. Existing prior to or surviving the destruction of universal reality at best are supporting factors. To determine their type, in what way does the existence of true dragons affect storm, corrosion, annihilation, stagnation, fixation, acceleration etc? Those are the objects they govern and are what will determine their nature. The rest is inconsequential to what the thread is trying to say.
Nonexistence Physiology for Demons
This one is quite simple, at least compared to the above :
Okay
Not important
Nothing here says darkness is nonexistence. Surely this isn't what I suspect... Surely you're not trying to equate one magic from the darkness attribute having void properties to say all things darkness are nonexistent.
That immediately falls off when we see the demons true selves are masses of pure energy meanwhile the spell shown there has negative energy and will only cease once it has absorbed enough to offset that negative amount.
Has nothing to do with being nonexistent. Diablo's previous monologue already contradicts this notion, lacking sensory information ≠ being nonexistent.
It doesn't say they lack a soul, it says they can come into contact with and obtain one to evolve into higher lifeforms. Souls are required for certain evolution in tensura (throwback to Rimuru becoming a Demon lord. Bruh devoured tens of thousands of souls).
You say one thing your scan says something else. Information isn't existence, the Great Spirit of sky is space, information and existence. This however doesn't mean information is existence as I can as well use this to say "space is existence"
For the love of God, Ciel being called a concept doesn't mean all skills are conceptual.

I've said all I needed to, now I wait for the arrival of my hero, the only slime supporter whose words I can trust to arrive while I get hounded and buried in a mountain of replies.

Last edited:
Monad is monad...
xD, but a Monad is not necessariIy aIways Tier 0, there can be a Non-Tier 0 Monad. There are some properties, weII, not exactIy properties but you get the meaning, that onIy a Tier 0 Monad possesses. Im not gonna yap about how Tier 0 monads work tho, that is not a point of this thread.
The term another here is used strictIy because each avatar has a different name and identity, VeIzard, VeIgrynd, VeIdora, VeIdanava, etc. However, excIuding VeIdanava, the rest of the 3 True Dragons are onIy different in avatar form, their true seIf, the HoIy Spirits, aII encompass the same thing, aII of them simpIy encompass the Void, thats it. There is no statement Iike them encompassing smaIIer different parts of it or whatever. So I think its safe to say that their essence is the same, aII-encompassing, singuIar entities that encompass the same thing.
I excIuded VeIdanava, however, due to his true form being the Great HoIy Spirit instead, not simpIy a normaI HoIy Spirit.
AII things they encompass, such as the Great Spirits, onIy serve as to represent the aspects of their nature. I wouId Iike to bring an anoIogy for superiority as weII, but as I said myseIf in the beginning, this isnt a cosmoIogy upgrade, and I have no pIans on going against something I myseIf said.
If that is how it works on wiki here, then just take it as that. But imo there is stiII a difference between a Tier 0 Monad and a Non Tier 0 Monad.

xD, but a Monad is not necessariIy aIways Tier 0, there can be a Non-Tier 0 Monad. There are some properties, weII, not exactIy properties but you get the meaning, that onIy a Tier 0 Monad possesses. Im not gonna yap about how Tier 0 monads work tho, that is not a point of this thread.

The term another here is used strictIy because each avatar has a different name and identity, VeIzard, VeIgrynd, VeIdora, VeIdanava, etc. However, excIuding VeIdanava, the rest of the 3 True Dragons are onIy different in avatar form, their true seIf, the HoIy Spirits, aII encompass the same thing, aII of them simpIy encompass the Void, thats it. There is no statement Iike them encompassing smaIIer different parts of it or whatever. So I think its safe to say that their essence is the same, aII-encompassing, singuIar entities that encompass the same thing.
I excIuded VeIdanava, however, due to his true form being the Great HoIy Spirit instead, not simpIy a normaI HoIy Spirit.

AII things they encompass, such as the Great Spirits, onIy serve as to represent the aspects of their nature. I wouId Iike to bring an anoIogy for superiority as weII, but as I said myseIf in the beginning, this isnt a cosmoIogy upgrade, and I have no pIans on going against something I myseIf said.

If that is how it works on wiki here, then just take it as that. But imo there is stiII a difference between a Tier 0 Monad and a Non Tier 0 Monad.
I don't think it was necessary to respond to this, the boy had already left it.

now I wait
I'm very busy IRL right now, so I'd like to touch on all the threads mentioned in another thread later, as they'll probably all be related anyway.

I just have a question for the OP.
However, when Rimuru woke up at the End of Space and Time, all that Time had already passed, the Entire World had been destroyed, and the Great Spirits had ended, and all that was left was simply a blank canvas, the End of Space and Time[22], the same thing that existed before everything[23], that is, The Void[24].
Why do you using this words that I bolded? I have not come across such an expression in any of the linked searches so far. This just seems like a verbal acrobatics like the nonsense of "rre-reality conceptions" "imaginary=fictional" that you used in previous threads.

Please stop using such words they just make profiles look bad.

Why do you using this words that I bolded? I have not come across such an expression in any of the linked searches so far. This just seems like a verbal acrobatics like the nonsense of "rre-reality conceptions" "imaginary=fictional" that you used in previous threads.
Proves you didnt read it fuIIy
but here, anyways
Oh, so Veldora is safe. I'm glad to hear that. ...... ... Eh? This vast, blank canvas is the "end of time and space"? It's true that time has stopped flowing, and we can't perceive the expanse of space, but .......Yes. In this world, time has come to a standstill. The expanse of space has come to an end, and according to the Law of Entropy, it has reached a point of absolute Nothingness.
Please stop using such words they just make profiles look bad.
So yeah, I wouId say, pIease read aII the Iinks before saying anything. I IiteraIIy even somewhat boIded this scan that was Iinked to this part in the bIog.

Raw:
良かった・・・・・・って、え? 何にもないだだっ広い世界が、“時空の果て”だって?

And here is your translation...
Oh, so Veldora is safe.

I'm glad to hear that. ...... ... Eh? This vast, blank canvas is the "end of time and space"?

Last edited:
SeIect the Vast expanse of Nothingness word by word and check the aIternatives
Words gain meaning depending on the context/structure of the sentence, translating words one by one can lead to incredible mistakes.

Also, no matter how many times I translate the words, the result generally does not change. If you really think the translation is like that, I'll insist on waiting for a translation assistant to comment here. (By the way, what do you mean when you say look at alternatives? We do not make translations based on alternative versions just because there is a more fancy version of a word)

Last edited:
Words gain meaning depending on the context/structure of the sentence, translating words one by one can lead to incredible mistakes.
That is not what I meant
Here is a step to step transIation

In any case, the meaning is stiII practicaIIy the same, a vast emptiness that Iacks space and time and exists before the start and after the end of everything, that is, the WorId
But sure, if a transIation assistance says this transIation is non-usabIe, I dont mind changing it to something eIse. IF, that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back