• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The current stats for Tenma Numahime seem quite a bit off, as according to this (https://i.gyazo.com/94250bcd2d0c6713ed85892fd1f741c3.png) she can hold and crush mountains.

Mountains are made up mostly of granite, which has a density of 2.75g/cm3.

The Volume of a Cone is 1/3 (pi)r^2h [I apologize for the bad structure, not used to writing equations on here]

Using the dimensions of a Small Mountain one would get:

r = 1090.1m

h = 609.6m

thus v = 758588501.686m^3 or 7.585e10 cm^3

thus a Mountain would be 2.085875e11 Grams or 208587500 Kg.

Thus her Lifting Strength is at least Class M.

I did this calc before and got Class G

As stated on Lifting Strength Page this can go up to Class T, though I lowballed it just to be safe.

Also on a unrelated note, Tenma Akuro's page says "Rei Sakurai's Hadou Briah, his desire "I want to force the curse onto others", despite Rei being female thus it should be "Rei Sakurai's Hadou Briah, her desire "I want to force the curse onto others." This is small, though the page is locked due to the 1-A Tiering, so I need to mention it somewhere.

This is my first CRT, so do not judge me too harshly

There, I did it. But can you still unlock Akuro for that small Edit? It shouldn't need a CRT for just changing a singular pronoun.

The calculation need to be evaluated and accepted by at least a member of the Calculation Group, first.

It shouldn't need a CRT for just changing a singular pronoun.

• Statistic changes such as Lifting Strength largely required Content Revision Thread to be accepted.

I know that calc needs to be accepted and I did put it up on the Thread you sent me. I am aware that Statistics need the Calc to be accepted by Calc Members, and thus put up the Blog.

I am just seeing if you could open Akuro for the pronoun change. Though only to "his desire" into "her desire", the "his sword" is talking about Akuro, thus is correct. I would of changed it myself if it wasn't for it being locked due to him being High 1-A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back