• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Teh Docturr VS Skodwarde The Almighty

Status
Not open for further replies.
though there was no thread about teh docturr lossing to exaggerated goku in the first place that seems to be a bit unfair that it was added without a thread being made so i say stalemate imho

Thetimepatroller said:
Teh docturr was defeated by exaggerated goku who tied against skod
Since when Goku defeated Teh Docturr?

Power-scaling, Goku is superior....somewhat since he tied with Skod

But I always uses thread to determine who will win.

Since there isnt any Thread about Goku VS Teh Docturr, Goku dont win against him unless a thread was created and the people votes.

mhmmp I agree what Redgrave say.

Eventhough I am one of the writers of Goku, it doesnt mean I just simply say Goku can win against this character or the other character. If we want to do that, then we have to make versus threads in order to find the answer.

Remember, we have to be fair to the other characters as well. And just becuz Goku stalemate against Skod, it doesnt automatically means that Goku win against Teh Docturr, who knows if Teh Docturr also Stalemates againts Skod.

Elvis Adika said:
Eventhough I am one of the writers of Goku, it doesnt mean I just simply say Goku can win against this character or the other character. If we want to do that, then we have to make versus threads in order to find the answer.

Remember, we have to be fair to the other characters as well. And just becuz Goku stalemate against Skod, it doesnt automatically means that Goku win against Teh Docturr, who knows if Teh Docturr also Stalemates againts Skod.
I agree you Elvis

We cant easy say our goku would defeat teh Docturr

It would be just unfair

Õ¡½µéƒþ®║Son GokuÕ¡½µéƒþ®║ said:
Elvis Adika said:

I agree you Elvis

It would be just unfair ☺😉😆😀😊😂😁😇😄😃
We technically could, since the original material for exaggerated goku stated goku can defeat teh Docturr

Thetimepatroller said:
Elvis Adika said:

I agree you Elvis

We technically could, since the original material for exaggerated goku stated goku can defeat teh Docturr
Thats not fair still because i could simply say that my OC easily beat goku (exaggerated) (for example) so if we state that its not fair to begin with you have to make a thread about things like this but brolypotence is fine as well goku and that power is in the same verse so it should be legit but for other OCs that won't be fair for simply stating

Thetimepatroller said:
Elvis Adika said:

I agree you Elvis

Regardless of original material or not, there MUST be a VS Thread about Goku VS Teh Docturr. Its a pretty standard rule in both this wiki and the VS Wikia.

Heres an Example, someone can just make a material about Yamcha can beat Goku

See, thats just infinitely unfair.

Unless there is a thread for their battle, Goku CANT win against Teh Docturr. The further we say that Goku can beat Teh Docturr, the more likely for Goku's profile to be deleted by Redrave, the newly appointed Administrator, or Skod himself AND possibly get our accounts to be ban.

Elvis Adika said:
Thetimepatroller said:
Elvis Adika said:

I agree you Elvis

Regardless of original material or not, there MUST be a VS Thread about Goku VS Teh Docturr. Its a pretty standard rule in both this wiki and the VS Wikia.
Heres an Example, someone can just make a material about Yamcha can beat Goku

See, thats just infinitely unfair.

Unless there is a thread for their battle, Goku CANT win against Teh Docturr. The further we say that Goku can beat Teh Docturr, the more likely for Goku's profile to be deleted by Redrave, the newly appointed Administrator, or Skod himself AND possibly get our accounts to be ban.
Ok, fair enough then. But that rule only applies to this wiki and vs battle wiki. Outside it is a different topic for later.

I would say skod, but doctor who is one of my favourite shows....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back