• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh, this is animal abuse.

/thread

Does Meganium have the backing of a trainer with a working brain? Or is this Meganium with the "Ash effect"? Or is this Meganium without a trainer and is therefore a wild pokemon for all intents and purposes?

Because this is turning into a skill vs powers vs skills.

Uhh... Um... Err... All? Whichever one makes Meganium not an idiot? I don't know. I'm an idiot... (insert crying emoji here)

Mr Stake summons Furenzy Puranto and oneshots Goku with a Universe+ level attack

lol jk, now lets see...Light Screen and Reflect would lower the damage from Ki and physical attacks respectively, Poisonpowder causes Goku to continually take damage, Solarbeam vs Kamehameha would make an awesome beam struggle...

I assume that Crystal is at the helm on directing Megaree (Manga Meganium's name), then I'm gonna have to give it to her.

Light Screen and Synthesis lols at most any damage and Magical Leaf homes in and Petal Blizzard is an aoe.

Megaree wins this imo.

Well i'm not sure who has the higher damage output since I can't seem to find the calc for Goku and Piccolo but either way Reflect and light Screen are gonna half Goku's attacks and unless hes at the peek of High 6-C it won't really matter.

Poison will do chip damage to Goku, while Meganium launches attacks like magical leaf(homing attacks) Frenzy Plant(AOE) but if he has to resort to Frenzy Planet he will be in trouble.

It will be hard for Meganium to land attacks since Goku is much more agile with stuff like Feet Kamehameha and After Images.If Goku gets in close he will be able do some serious damage since Meganium is a much better ranged fighter.

In the End I give it MisterS...Meganium 6/10 but only because he can outlast Goku with things like Synthesis.

Goku will basically spam Double Team until his evasiveness is so big that Meganium can't hit him anymore. (could also combine a solar flare to make Meganium lose accuracy).

Edit: Does Meganium have feats to back up it's durability?

Gemmysaur said:
1557522 10203084030165550 1554309197 n
Smashing.

Sweet Scent.
Pffft by the time meganium has done all this he'd have already gotten thrashed to oblivion by Goku. (Unrelated but can Pokemon actually have more than four moves in the manga?)

FTW395 said:
Pffft by the time meganium has done all this he'd have already gotten thrashed to oblivion by Goku.
Lel, nope. The moment Goku tries to speed up is the moment Grassius Megasaur slows him back down.

The real cal howard said:
Speed equalized.
FTW395 said:
(Unrelated but can Pokemon actually have more than four moves in the manga?)
I don't remember them using more, but reading around other forums some time before regarding whether or not the anime has pokemon with more than four moves, someone said no, but the manga does have some. So yeah, second hand knowledge with no proof.

Gemmysaur said:
FTW395 said:
Pffft by the time meganium has done all this he'd have already gotten thrashed to oblivion by Goku.
Lel, nope. The moment Goku tries to speed up is the moment Grassius Megasaur slows him back down.
How's he going to slow Goku down?

Goku being a a better fighter will use his range superiority to get the win, raining down Ki blast after Ki blast until he KO/Kill the poor creature.

@Dragon Meganium doesnt learn Stun Spore

@Aim Meganium has multiple ranged attacks, as well as attacks that would lower the damage it takes and heal itself

WeeklyBattles said:
@Aim Meganium has multiple ranged attacks, as well as attacks that would lower the damage it takes and heal itself
Really? Wow that's weird.....

WeeklyBattles said:
Kid Goku was in the tens Kilometers range m8, Goku takes this 8/10, unless he's dumb enough to stay close to him and take damage, I don't see him losing.

Anyway beside that, it sound like Meganium might take it although barely winning it. Honestly most of its attacks are hundred of meters sound that should not be a problem. Now in regards to the four moves part, I honestly believe it is just game mechanics anyway.

I'll go with Meganium High-Difficulty. Goku may have a bit more experience but Meganium has multiple ways it can reduce the damage it takes (Synthesis, Reflect, Light Screen), can cause poison chip damage, and has higher overall versatility

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back