• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tech test thread

Amelia_Lonelyheart

Luckiest Lady in the Land
She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
Since not everyone is used to the changes with the code mark up and commands, I decided to make a threa where everyone can test stuff and commands without filling up other threads or spamming DMs or message walls.

Lemme start.

latest

latest

I guess the full link works just fine for stuff

IMG_20200423_083941 - Copy (Custom).jpg

Interesting, so it seems that I can upload images directly on board threads, but not on profile posts also I took this image so we don't have to worry about copyright

Yes. Bureaucrats can upload images directly to the forum, but we have to be careful when doing so.

Others can upload images to the wiki or some other site, and then link to them here.

Back