• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Team Disgaea vs Team God Tier Dragonball

For the biggest dragonball update ever. I Will try to come up a good fight for them.

Laharl, Etna, Flonne, Marjoly, and Darkdeath Evilma vs. Whis, Beerus, God Goku,God Vegeta and Golden Frieza

If team disgaea loses

Then Overlord Zetta will help them. Who wins?

Disgaea blitzes. There billions of times FTL. Also, they should be higher than galaxy. And if Zetta joins, its an even bigger stomp since he potentially is universal via surviving Trenia's reset

DarkSchneiderKing said:
Disgaea blitzes. There billions of times FTL. Also, they should be higher than galaxy. And if Zetta joins, its an even bigger stomp since he potentially is universal via surviving Trenia's reset
Isn't DB God Tiers are billions of times FTL too?

Also, There are least Galaxy or multi-glalxy level by low-end.

They may really be universal level if there's a high-end.

Undylan said:
DarkSchneiderKing said:

DBZ God Tiers are low billions of times FTL and trillions of times FTL is short bursts

They are well into the 3-B Category, as Goku and Beerus's Striking force is ~1.25x the total mass energy of the Virgo Supercluster.

Undylan said:
DarkSchneiderKing said:

Millions not billions

When I calced the low-end for their speed, I got about ~700 billion FTLs, just throwing it out there. I'm fairly certain Disgaea's also got plenty of hax, and doesn't need air to breathe so they can stay in space indefinitely if need be.

....... wait Why not use the 4 main protagonists for Team Disgaea? wait (looks at a feat from Disgaea 3) NVM

Also Team Disgaea might be Multi galaxy (Every galaxy feat notably Out shines said galaxy) But is definitly at least galaxy+ Plus from what I got there low-mid Trillions of times FTL

Also "It´s also very hax, they have powerful magic users like Marjoly that can turn people into stone, poison people, turn them into flowers (no kidding) and some other mages can show a good level of reality warping, time travel, mind control and possession, resurrection, creating pocket universes, etc."- Description of Disgaea hax from this very wiki Specificly Marjoly

Back