• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tatsumi basically fights himself but less depressing (concluded)

Oh, wait, I misread the key, my bad

What does Childe do aside from Lightning? Tatsumi has good resistance to it

Oh, wait, I misread the key, my bad

What does Childe do aside from Lightning? Tatsumi has good resistance to it
Basically anything in his base is hydro/water instead of electro/electricity and he can use those in his final form, and he has a few more water attacks in his foul legacy, just that half his abilities are weaker against tatsumi being the electric based ones

Well I know electric attacks won’t work because of the fact that Tatsumi heavily resists them by this point. I’m unsure if he can grow resistance to the water based moves with RE (Since I don’t think you can grow resistance to water manipulation). Tatsumi wearing a full suit of armor with the AP advantage does give him some solid defense, he’s got the range advantage with a Lance, and he’s comparable in skill.

I think Tatsumi takes this, but it’s fairly close.

Well I know electric attacks won’t work because of the fact that Tatsumi heavily resists them by this point. I’m unsure if he can grow resistance to the water based moves with RE (Since I don’t think you can grow resistance to water manipulation). Tatsumi wearing a full suit of armor with the AP advantage does give him some solid defense, he’s got the range advantage with a Lance, and he’s comparable in skill.

I think Tatsumi takes this, but it’s fairly close.
Tartaglia would probably have the range advantage because of him using both a lance and a huge bow, but fair enough vote counted

Range definitely goes to the Tart seeing as he loves to spam weapon rain a la Gilgamesh in this key whenever his opponent is out of melee range. Obviously not nearly as Danmaku-ish as Gil, but you get the idea.

Not to mention the massive AOEs of his Ultima attacks, like Celestial Voyager and God Arrow, plus Wheel of Destiny and a bunch of other stuff. He's got ranged super covered.

Devouring Deep's multiplier isn't confirmed yet, but we know it's enough to let Childe beat enemies in seconds where he would've taken a whole minute + outside help in Base. So a little over 4x-ish at least.

So FLT Tart is ~4x stronger than Base Tart, who is stronger than Lisa, who is effortlessly capable of stomping Razor, who is 4 megatons.

Don't know about the ap part but Childe scale above someone who stomp 4.04 megaton (possibly more but still need "discussion") and FLT buff him up at least 3x and his whale can almost oneshot the traveller who is comparable to his FLT form so he can definitely oneshot Tatsumi.

Tatsumi fighting style isn't something that Childe hasn't met before so he won't have problem with that, i would say that he skill stomp tatsumi and half of the thing in the intelligence section is just ap feat but whatever, at the very least he should have the upper hand due to being able to adapting then skill stomping the traveler who have thousands to billions of years of experiences and skills so adapting and surpassing tatsumi mid fight is very possible.

They both have roughly the same ap at the beginning with Childe amp being able to shrug off most of Tatsumi attack and can oneshot Tatsumi, Childe have advantage in barrier and elemental intang tho he never use either of them in FLT so take it as you will, Childe have the upper hand in skill at the beginning and would widen the more they fight till it come to a stomp like with the traveller, FLT Childe also like to spam aoe attack at range cause shit bow skill so Tatsumi would be tired out alot just by dodging Childe attack, i will say Childe but more context is needed on Tatsumi

No one is interested in it and if they're the match seem to be rig toward tatsumi to exhauste Childe or a stomp for Childe.

No one is interested in it and if they're the match seem to be rig toward tatsumi to exhauste Childe or a stomp for Childe.
First i'm waiting for AGK supporters to come in, plus how does it look like spite either way? If i really wanted Childe dead (which i prefer him as a character anyways) i could have just used tyrant Tatsumi and tartaglia is screwed.

Plus they are mostly equal in all stats, so idk what you mean by "looking like a stomp"

I just mainly did this because i like the match up lol

First i'm waiting for AGK supporters to come in, plus how does it look like spite either way? If i really wanted Childe dead (which i prefer him as a character anyways) i could have just used tyrant Tatsumi and tartaglia is screwed.

Plus they are mostly equal in all stats, so idk what you mean by "looking like a stomp"

I just mainly did this because i like the match up lol
You make it look like he start in FLT which last like 1 minute or just 10s if the profile is him currently.

Tatsumi doesn't have stat amp while Childe can amp himself with delusion which is vastly above vision so at least 2x as Diluc father was able to almost kill the drake that Diluc was unable to harm and another 3x on top with FLT so total of 6x time and the fact that he have attack that are far stronger than his base ap would allow him to easily oneshot tatsumi.

Tatsumi get massively skill stomped due to Childe being able to skill stomp the traveller who have billions of years of fighting experiences and skill (don't ask how) and since he mastered all weapon and can easily adapt to new fighting style like he did with the traveller whatever tatsumi got in term of skill ain't work on him and before you say it doesn't matter that he massively skill stomped tatsumi, he was able to match, beat back and even ragdoll the traveller around in base and delusion with just skill alone despite them being comparable if not superior to FLT in term of ap and can react to the form attack which is far, far faster than base and only won beacause they outlast his stamina so i say he would be able to dominate tatsumi in combat.

So it's either tatsumi just dodge and sense that the enemy is weakening and wait it out until he go for the kill or childe dominate him in close combat and destroy him while not getting hit due to that absurb skill gap and end him with some attack that hit many time higher than his ap or even tire him out as this tatsumi have the same weakness as before. So in conclusion this match is a stomp.

Tatsumi doesn't have stat amp while Childe can amp himself with delusion which is vastly above vision so at least 2x as Diluc father was able to almost kill the drake that Diluc was unable to harm and another 3x on top with FLT so total of 6x time and the fact that he have attack that are far stronger than his base ap would allow him to easily oneshot tatsumi.
Ok slow down there, first of all tatsumi naturally massively upscales from low 7-B like Tartaglia, so that argument doesn't even makes sense, im waiting for AGK supporters for that same reason to know who has the AP advatage.

Also FLT doesn't have any multipliers so where tf did you even get them from? For all we know he can scale to island level like the other god tiers with FTL or just get slight stat amps, so i ask you this again

Where is your source for the multipliers.

I can't believe you didn't call me for this match Ronin

by the way i vote Tatsumi:

he has the ap advantage and his statistics will get higher thanks to the reactive power level

the reactive evolution can grow resistance for the water attacks

and if the foul Legacy take a tax for Tartaglia then Tatsumi could/will just ran away or dodge his attacks unti Tartaglia is exhausted and since Tatsumi has higher stamina the him then Tartaglia will go down first and Tatsumi will be just stronger then before and use the chance to kill Tartaglia

Hm well if he can grow stronger as he fight then i guess he win? Don't know if this is not a stomp then since Childe only advantage is skill and that won't help him in this case as he would just slowly nullify his own attack and just get him stronger fsster. And Childe is a little bit crazy in wanting a good fight and prolonging it if he doesn't have anything to do so i guess tataumi stomp since the only advantage he have get nulled by RPL and RE.

Also FLT is from solacis saying it's 3x base so take it up on him since he made most of the profile, the delusion is a down play sice it can allow Diluc father who have no experiences in fighting and is weaker than his son even before he gain his vision to borderline stomp the drake that Diluc easn't able to harm.

Hm well if he can grow stronger as he fight then i guess he win? Don't know if this is not a stomp then since Childe only advantage is skill and that won't help him in this case as he would just slowly nullify his own attack and just get him stronger fsster. And Childe is a little bit crazy in wanting a good fight and prolonging it if he doesn't have anything to do so i guess tataumi stomp since the only advantage he have get nulled by RPL and RE.

Also FLT is from solacis saying it's 3x base so take it up on him since he made most of the profile, the delusion is a down play sice it can allow Diluc father who have no experiences in fighting and is weaker than his son even before he gain his vision to borderline stomp the drake that Diluc easn't able to harm.
Wait i was an idiot and didn't scroll up first lol, yeah the scaling makes sense ig, was just wondering where the multipliers came from because it sounded like a wank

So tartaglia has base AP, skill, experience, variety, and due to teleportation, speed.

And tatsumi will eventually have more AP, intelligence, durability and haxs.

I can't believe you didn't call me for this match Ronin

by the way i vote Tatsumi:

he has the ap advantage and his statistics will get higher thanks to the reactive power level

the reactive evolution can grow resistance for the water attacks

and if the foul Legacy take a tax for Tartaglia then Tatsumi could/will just ran away or dodge his attacks unti Tartaglia is exhausted and since Tatsumi has higher stamina the him then Tartaglia will go down first and Tatsumi will be just stronger then before and use the chance to kill Tartaglia
Vote counted

Tatsumi has the resistance too

in the previouses key Tatsumi could fight with people with much more experience then him and will be more on guard with the teleport since he has fought already with a teleport user

Tatsumi has the resistance too

in the previouses key Tatsumi could fight with people with much more experience then him and will be more on guard with the teleport since he has fought already with a teleport user
That's his haxs

its his only real superpower the rest is skill

but i see your point akg is an haxless verse in the end

Skill that he sometime doesn't even have but yeah, this kinda look like discount 682 match does it? Or is it just me.

Back