• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Takumi vs King Garon

Round 1: Takumi wins because he spams his arrows until Garon is down.

Round 2: Garon quickly approaches towards him and stomps him with his claws.

Don't know, i believe Takami can defeat Empty Vessel Garon because he tends to be slow and Takumi can attack him with arrows until Garon is down. For the other round Takumi cannot win because he has not weapons against him and Garon size, abilities and attack are too much for Takumi.

Well, if anything Blight Dragon and Infested Takumi would be equal due to "killing" a Corrin of similar strength, I should probably remove round 1 as Infested Takumi is "canonically" stronger than Empty Vessel Garon

Also, shouldn't they scale to Endgame Corrin? Or is Conquest Endgame/Birthright Endgame Corrine that much weaker than Revelation Corrin?

I believe the 7-C rating should be only for Anankos and Corrin, unless it is stated that Garon had the full power of Anankos because Anankos and the Blight Dragon are similar, but different in power, through when Anankos ate Garon he regained some of his power.

Well, if anything the Omega Yato should be probably just twice as strong as the other 2 endgame Yato blades (Since Ryoma and Xander are equals and so are Leo and Takumi), just having Endgame Conquest and Birthright Corrin be complete trash in comparison to Revelation Corrin just doesn't seem right.

Well, Anankos did have a notable increase in power IIRC

Having Endgame bosses at Building level just doesn't seem right considering how powerful they usually are

Well i might agree for Garon, but probably not Takumi, he was possessed and he was probably easily defeated and i don't know if he was empowered by that energy.

Well, Takumi did start creating waves, summoning enemies, and duplicated himself, if that isn't empowered, I don't know what is.

Takumi(Infested) was even stronger than Empty Vessel Garon too (which is why I gave him a separate key)

Anyways, this is a topic for a content revision thread.

Bump...

Also, Shouldn't Empty Vessel Garon and Base Garon be similar in strength, seeing as Empty Vessel Garon is just Garon's true form, and isn't transformed, because that would make Conquest Corrin > Birthright Corrin, as Infested Takumi > Empty Vessel Garon

and if BETRAYAL Takumi > Empty Vessel = Blight Dragon

Then Conquest Corrin > Takumi >= Birthright Corrin > Empty Vessel = Blight Dragon

Back