• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Taiyomu vs Satanael

ShiroyashaGinSan

VS Battles
Retired
I'm spamming him until he gets a beatdown. Let's start!

MayRev
139464ac551c4991c349cdc51905d28f
Taiyomu vs Satanael

Low 2-C versions

Speed Equalized

SBA

>Sees Taiyomu

Please no Low 2-C version, please no Low 2-C version, ple--

>Low 2-C version

...Good luck to Satanael fighting High 1-A opposition and hope hax.

Well...... Most of his abilities comes from his possibly high 1-A (based on feats I'm not that good when it comes to picking what tier they are) 1-A self. And he's immune to his own abilities as well.

High 1-A matches themselves are banned as it is so is it even possible to find a victor? We'd need to know which High 1-A is stronger and welllll...yeah, next to impossible to determine considering all High 1-A's are in the "lolnighomni" category and the aforementioned fact that those matches aren't allowed.

SiamesetheKitty said:
High 1-A matches themselves are banned as it is so is it even possible to find a victor? We'd need to know which High 1-A is stronger and welllll...yeah, next to impossible to determine considering all High 1-A's are in the "lolnighomni" category and the aforementioned fact that those matches aren't allowed.
These are low 2-C versions. Not High 1-A.

SiamesetheKitty said:
Low 2-Cs with High 1-A hax.
Wait. If High 1-As are banned, and Taiyomu can pretty much go up against those with that hax, then shouldn't she be banned from vs matches? (at least her last key)

Yeah I saw that. One question, if one's effects were like an aura, where it's effects affected everything around them, would that get around the Anchor?

Satanael negates concept that involves or can be added to Science, like force or speed. And he is just possibly high 1-A, I didn't put it in the profile because I could be wrong. She's CQC fighter, right? He's always in a long range even his punches. And also 682 RE.

Taiyomu is primarily up close and personal, yes, but her spatial manipulation combined with other skills like self concept manipulation, hope stealing, etc. would still make her a force not to be taken lightly. Sataneal negating her concepts would definitely oppose her to which her Anchor would reverse it's affects to do something like increasing her concept of speed or force equal to the amount that would've been decreased.

All of his attacks would have their effects reversed if they negatively effect (or oppose) Taiyomu.

Well, he just use CM as buffs and for himself alone, as seen in P & A section. Also he can't control Hope. His Reactive Evolution is powerful enough to evolve to see lower layers of The Gate and the infinite dimensions below it, which is impossible since the lower layers are downright non-existent in the higher layers. He still has it in his Low 2-C key.

Buffing himself or reactively evolving would actually make him weaker since that technically counts as opposing her by getting stronger so that wouldn't go well for him.

****. We can vote to our threads so Taiyomu fra then. Btw, how much votes does it need to added here? And also I'm having rage similar to Keishirou matches in VSW right now. (New Keishirou!)

3 votes at minimum though we'd have to wait a little while before it's conclusive. If it's 4 we can add it immediately.

Edit. Yeah, seems like Sataneal can't beat her here, so Tai FRA then.

Back