• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shouldn't Shia have supernatural will(guts)power in his After Story key? The joke with her in the After Story is that she can do anything with guts, so I think she should have listed in his profile a will(guts)power. I also think other characters like the party of Hajime should have a willpower listed in their profiles, but Shia is the one that it's constantly mentioned his abnormal guts, so I focused the title in her.

Shea should have it yes, she can heal injuries and abnormal status effects with guts.

Shia said that with a radiant smile. To be more accurate, she used metamorphosis magic and obtained resistance by adjusting it many times. Even so the harmful substance still eroded her body, but the recovery of regeneration magic counterbalanced it.
The bugged rabbit could heal mere little wounds and moderate abnormal status with guts. It seemed that she finally even obtained a method to acquire resistance rapidly even against toxic substance.-Chapter 345

Concept magic takes an unbelievable will to use

“Concept magic is exactly what it sounds like. It can bring forth any concept its user can imagine, granting them the powers of a god. However, even if you manage to collect all the ancient magic, mastering concept magic won’t be easy. For concept magic operates not on theory, but on force of will. You will need an unbelievably powerful will to bend this magic to your desires.”-Volume 8, Chapter 3

Hajime resisted Eht's soul hax with sheer will and got a new ability

“Oh, right. I forgot to tell you that I can do the same thing as Yue now. All I have to do is imagine the magic circle in my mind to cast my Synergist spells.”
“Wait, when did you learn a skill like that?”
Hajime tossed Kaori his Status Plate. He’d gotten a new one at the royal palace to replace the one he’d lost. Kaori caught it, and her jaw dropped open when she saw what it said.
“It’s one of the Synergist job’s derivative skills. It’s called Image Composition. It lets me use imaginary magic circles to cast spells. Apparently, that’s the final derivative skill of my job.”
Hajime had pushed himself to the limit in order to resist Ehit’s Divine Edict, and in doing so had reached the peak of Synergy through willpower alone. However, that wasn’t the only new ability he had obtained.-Volume 11, Chapter 4

The girls resist pleasure overwhwlming enough to drive ppl insane via willpower

Sounds like they’re good. They’d overcome pleasure so overwhelming it could drive normal people insane through willpower alone.-Volume 8, Chapter 3

Shea like Hajime resists Eht's soul hax via willpower

But there was one other person there who loved Yue as much as Hajime, albeit in a different way. Shea’s pale blue mana spiraled out of control as she struggled against the order Ehit had placed on her.
“Yue-san! Yue-san! Dammit, move, you stupid body! Moooooooooooove!”
“Impossible. How can someone who isn’t even an Irregular resist Ehit’s Divine Edict!?” Alva exclaimed in surprise.
The wolf golem’s claws dug deeper into Shea’s skin, but she ignored the pain and slammed her fist into the ground. An explosion of mana erupted from the point of impact, blowing it away.
Having freed herself through willpower alone, Shea leaped after it. With a single backhanded punch, she pulverized the stone golem. Volume 11, Chapter 1

Dragonmen are know for their immense willpower, so mind hax doesn't work normally, the dude who mind haxed Tio took like a day

While she was still sleeping, a man hidden in the shadows of a black robe had appeared before her. He had used a combination of dark magic to brainwash her and erode her mind little by little.
Of course most people would have been woken up by such an assault. However, this is where the dragonmen’s bad habit worked to the man’s advantage. As More had mentioned before when he was explaining the proverb, dragonmen were notoriously hard to wake in their dragon forms. Only a good kick to the arse could rouse them from their slumber. That being said, dragonmen were also known for their immense willpower, and a dragonman of her caliber wouldn’t have been easy to control.-Volume 3, Chapter 2

In short Hajime's party should all have it, well before the Afterstories.

Thanks for the quotes, this type of things are so basic that sometimes I don't know exactly what to bring, but when I say it I thought mostly the time with the words of Ehit and the concept magic when mentioned that the others should also have, but with Shia I say in the After Story key for futher develop that side of his character.

Celestial Pegasus makes sense to me. Feel free to apply this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back