• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Superman Inteligence.

Hello!

Well, its a pretty common sense that Superman is rlly smart, he is rated as Extraordinary Genius, however, according to this scan, Brainiac (Supergenius) is 1 thousand times more inteligent than Superman, which makes Superman only 1000x times less inteligent than Brainiac (Supergenius), wouldnt it also makes Superman Supergenius as well instead of extraordinary genius?
cd99f78062e33befbcea7959fcfb2aea_1.jpg

Last edited:
I think i have seen this scan before, but i don't see how that is intelligence, supes said "his telepathic and telekinetic mind is 1000 times more powerful than ours"

It sounds more like a mental strenght and psionic statement than a intelligence one, but the fact supes goes on to talk about how smart he is implies otherwise.

I'm think i'm fine with "possible supergenius"

I think i have seen this scan before, but i don't see how that is intelligence, supes said "his telepathic and telekinetic mind is 1000 times more powerful than ours"
I mean, the statement is aboud brainiac mind, which is telepathic and telekinect, yes, but Superman starts talking about how smart is Brainiac, so

We have strict policies on Supergenius Intelligence, basically a character needs to be capable of constructing either Tier 2 or above reality warping technologies and/or extremely broken hax technologies from scratch in a relatively short time frame. Superman has statements of being smarter than a Supercomputer, but those are only Extraordinary Genius level feats. And he doesn't really make inventions quite that potent; he makes robots, spaceships, and upgraded version of Batman's suit that can increase Batman's strength and speed to the level of Superman's. But he never constructed the god tier stuff that people like Brainiac or occasionally Lex Luthor do.

Also, speaking of Lex Luthor, I forgot what thread got him to possibly Supergenius. But a lot of things notable only make him Extraordinary Genius iirc. It usually takes months for him to construct Tier 2 stuff and he often uses Kryptonite among other things to power it, as opposed to scrap mental or other typical technologies. And he can tamper with Brainiac's inventions that have the Supergenius level stuff to make, but he doesn't normally construct those inventions by himself. Also, we don't necessarily compare telepathy resistance to intelligence; it can mean his brain muscles are much stronger and that he process much faster, but those are more so speed superiority and durability/resistance feats rather than intelligence feats.

We have strict policies on Supergenius Intelligence, basically a character needs to be capable of constructing either Tier 2 or above reality warping technologies and/or extremely broken hax technologies from scratch in a relatively short time frame. Superman has statements of being smarter than a Supercomputer, but those are only Extraordinary Genius level feats. And he doesn't really make inventions quite that potent; he makes robots, spaceships, and upgraded version of Batman's suit that can increase Batman's strength and speed to the level of Superman's. But he never constructed the god tier stuff that people like Brainiac or occasionally Lex Luthor do.
but his inteligence is comparable to Brainiac one, I sent the scan, if his inteligence is comparable to a Supergenius, why shouldnt him have it?

Also, we don't necessarily compare telepathy resistance to intelligence; it can mean his brain muscles are much stronger and that he process much faster, but those are more so speed superiority and durability/resistance feats rather than intelligence feats.
I dunno what u mean, the scan isnt only about telepathy, because superman starts talking about how smart is Brainiac

Back