• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Superman CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for this quick CRT, as I am currently really dizzy and I feel like my head is going to explode right now and my body temperature is really really high, I will probably pass out after shuting down the internet, but here we go

So, in Justice League (2018) Issue 19, we are told that Mxy infused superman with fifth dimensional energy during all these years to protect his mind from the sixth dimension, since, Mxy explains that the six dimension would drive mad everyone except Superman due it, as he infused fifth dimensional energy to protect his mind

so, I guess it is resistance to madness hax type 3, since, this is the definition of madness hax type 3:

3: Cognition: Those who possess this type drive others insane as a side-effect of the nature of their being, with the very act of looking at or attempting to perceive them being enough to send victims into a state of madness or terror. More extreme forms are capable of outright killing those who suffer from their effects.

Probably yeah lol. Unless they are in separate tabbers
his page is so confusing lmao, the post-flashpoint tabber has resistances written in the power and abilities, but the rebirth one doesnt, but in the next tabber, it has a resistance tabber, but idk to what that tabber applies

his page is so confusing lmao, the post-flashpoint tabber has resistances written in the power and abilities, but the rebirth one doesnt, but in the next tabber, it has a resistance tabber, but idk to what that tabber applies
First time visiting the page in the last few years and man it's bad lol. Better than before

But yeah, should go at the last tabber.

Should probably note that it only applies to his Rebirth self. But seems straight forward, I agree.

New 52 and Rebirth needs to be split up ngl
New 52 and rebirth split up in what way? What will remain of both profiles and explain why it needs to be splitted up.

New 52 and rebirth split up in what way? What will remain of both profiles and explain why it needs to be splitted up.
Split up the superman file..... Cause right now it's two different characters in one file. Rebirth and New 52 aren't anything alike. Yeah I know of the retcon, still diffirent characters.

Maybe? I will look into that sometime in the future. But only certain parts of new 52 supes are canon to rebirth.

Then again, new 52 superman was hinted to still be around and kinda retconed the retcon? No clue what happened with that so it's a bit too confusing.

Split up the superman file..... Cause right now it's two different characters in one file. Rebirth and New 52 aren't anything alike. Yeah I know of the retcon, still diffirent characters.
Their PL aren't different also abilities lmao. Rebirth improved overtime in power besides everything is 1 since convergence. By splitting it up also were just doing copy pasting and besides not everything about dc needs a split up.

It's already split up on the file tho... Just put it in a separate one since they are different characters. Sheesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back