• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sung jinwoo revision to universal +

But when he reopened his eyes within the embrace of the darkness, he came to realise that the Absolute Being had hidden a certain power inside of him.

For that eventuality when everything went wrong, the Absolute Being had hidden a truly fiendish power capable of ending everything, inside its most loyal slave.
by ashborn chapter 219
It became Jin-Woo’s, and that fact prevented it from becoming a full-blown calamity, but that was about it.

In reality, this power was a horrifying weapon that the ‘God of another realm’ hid inside its most loyal soldier in order to destroy everything it had created.
Chapter 266 stated by end of series jinwoo
Why wouldn't this qualify for jinwoo being uni+ with the statements of absolute being creating the universe and dying to his own creation the rulers who are equal to the monarachs along with jinwoo killing the monarachs by himself? And his multiple controlling the land of eternal which is infinite in size stated twice. Why wouldn't this qualify for uni+ I can get chapter if you need them?
Theirs also a lot more to go in to universal+ and I would say this is a absolute lowball

Last edited:
But.... We don't have Sung Jin Woo profile in VSB.... I nuke it cos it was horrible created and iirc @azontr (sorry for the ping) was re-creating the profile so basically this thread can't pass.

But.... We don't have Sung Jin Woo profile in VSB.... I nuke it cos it was horrible created and iirc @azontr (sorry for the ping) was re-creating the profile so basically this thread can't pass.
If you guys need help with anything along with it I can give scans and chapters if you need them

The Absolute Being from the novel in Solo Leveling was established to be the creator of the Universe, besides creating both the Monarchs and the Rulers before creating the Universe.

You could made it easier by scaling the Absolute being feat to whoever scale to him, EOS Jinwoo definitely scale to without a doubt

Last edited:
Back