• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
AP is meaningless as they are both incorporeal

Chara's possession is a possibility, but I believe Wukong must open himself up to the possession through his actions.

I will vote inconclusive, possible leaning towards Chara. Wukong does not have concept manipulation, so I see no way for him to null Chara's type 8 immortality and put her down permanently, and Chara also has resistance to his soul manipulation. However, Chara does not have any way to really harm him either due to his omnipresence, various immortalities, resurrections, etc. However, it is possible that after continuous 999.....999 knife swipes, Chara could destroy all the universes he embodies, which would likely kill or at least incapacitate him as while Chara can survive in a void, I don't know of Wukong having any such showings.

Anonimoe7875 said:
Sun should be able to manipulate her/his soul.I mean the entire Heaven(with Tathagata Buddha excluded) was added of him destroying the entire palace pre-journey.i sincerely don't think her/his soul resistance is enough for this.

Monarch Laciel said:
AP is meaningless as they are both incorporeal
Chara's possession is a possibility, but I believe Wukong must open himself up to the possession through his actions.

I will vote inconclusive, possible leaning towards Chara. Wukong does not have concept manipulation, so I see no way for him to null Chara's type 8 immortality and put her down permanently, and Chara also has resistance to his soul manipulation. However, Chara does not have any way to really harm him either due to his omnipresence, various immortalities, resurrections, etc. However, it is possible that after continuous 999.....999 knife swipes, Chara could destroy all the universes he embodies, which would likely kill or at least incapacitate him as while Chara can survive in a void, I don't know of Wukong having any such showings.
Chara's possession is a possibility but it's slim considering the Great Monkey King is already a deity.Meaning that he dealt with that kind of stuff as a basis of his life.Apparently,as a God/deity,he too is able to possess some mortals.I don't know if this is true or not(it's according to one of the traditions)but most deity such as Neizha is able to do so.

That could be applied to Chara as well.Since he becomes one of the Gods(iirc),he has the capability to do what a Buddha can(at least comparable) such as destroying said universe.999 strikes Chara is gone.I won't call that a void since Frisk is alive without air(but who knows,there should be some place with oxygen,right?)

I vote Inconclusive, while leaning towards Wukong because as a Buddha Wukong is one with all existence not just Omnipresent, he basically has a complete transcendence over every material and immaterial thing which includes concepts, dreams etc. As such he does have conceptual manipulation which gives him the ability to null her Immortality before haxing her to death but I'm sure if he can put her down permanently. While Chara has no way to kill him due to his Omnipresence and transcendent existence as a Buddha.

I am going to go occams razer and actually say Chara via patient killing. I am going to entertain the simple idea that chara could just destroy reality after reality until he eventually kills wukong He has the immortality to do so for him, it is just a waiting game. Wukong cant... really put chara down. So Chara high diff.

Back