• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strangely specific question.

LuisGeno

He/Him
Ask:
We have character A, this character A creates infinite beings with part of his power, and one of those infinite beings has a 1-A+ power/potency.
Basically, since only one being of those infinite beings is already 1-A+, and they all have their power coming from character A, wouldn't character A with all those powers be High 1-A? Something like a higher infinity/QS?

Character A would be higher into 1-A+, he could be High 1-A if he's beyond the very framework and nature of 1-A+ all together

Ohhh, I see. Basically, it can only be assumed to be one layer above 1-A+, which by default is still 1-A+. And to assume High 1-A more context/information is needed. It is not like this?

I will rephrase my text a bit:
What if, the 1-A+ character not only has a 1-A+ power, but; is itself a 1-A+ structure? Would it change anything? Considering everything else put in the OP.

Think of 1-A as an endless staircase, 1-A+ would be the "inifnite-th" layer of it. Being more more powerful than that or creating other beings who are also at 1-A+ only means you're higher into 1-A+, at the top of an infinite staircase. To be High 1-A you need to be completely outside, above, qualitatively superior, and inaccessible to the entire staircase all together. Staircase is meaningless to a High 1-A

Back