• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
A Stellar Game
┈─────────

I'm currently playing hard mode on New Game + and am pretty close to getting the platinum trophy for the game. It's been an amazing experience and I am shocked no one is talking about the game here on site, so I figured why not start an open discussion myself.

I'd like to go over the gameplay, story, scaling, and creation of profiles for the verse if possible, so this is a warning for potential spoilers for anyone interested in playing the game blind.

My Notes from Ivan's Eve video:

-"...can withstand the crushing pressures of the deepest oceans" (8-C Building Level durability feat). This is referring to "humans", with Angels and Naytiba being referred to as "superhuman".

-Eve gets Tachy's weapons and Skills. Should scale to and above Tachy. Tachy's speed was "unmatched".

-Eve has the "most advanced Unisonous Hyper Body ever seen"

-Naytiba Warrior<Elite Naytiba<Alpha Naytiba<Elder Naytiba

-Adam is the "Ultimate Naytiba" and is the creator of the Naytiba.

-Eve lifts big metal chunks, rips off metal door, lifts large hammer. Lifts some of the large creatures she faces.

-Eve's strength is no just her blade. She can kick her enemies and still hurt them.

-Eve beat Gigas, a Naytiba that is specifically mentioned to have "strong physical strength. Eve beat a Naytiba that launched a car.

-Eve beat every type of Naytiba.

-Alpha Tachy's sword slash caused several parts of a building to collaspe.

-Alpha Naytiba size comparable to the space station. Eve's overcharged blast went through the Naytiba and the station. Eve can possibly face the mightest Naytiba later and hurt it with her blade so her normal attacks later should scale to this overcharged blast.

-Eve beat Abaddon who can emit electricity that is specifically called lightning strikes.

-Democrawler, and Elite Naytiba, can shoot light beams. Eve can dodge these beams.

-Did Adam teleport everyone or make the location?

Take away:
-Eve should be easily above building level for scaling well above "humans", her scaling to Alpha Tachy, and defeating the Nayitba the size of the space station. Her true AP would be found when some gets a good size of the station so can find out how big the Nayitba is and how much her blasting through it and the station (accounting for the hollow parts).

-Eve should be FTL. She was able to dodge light beams from an Elite Naytiba. Elite Naytiba<Alpha Naytiba. She scales to Tachy is Alpha and noted to have unmatched speed.

My Notes from Ivan's Eve video:

-"...can withstand the crushing pressures of the deepest oceans" (8-C Building Level durability feat). This is referring to "humans", with Angels and Naytiba being referred to as "superhuman".

-Eve gets Tachy's weapons and Skills. Should scale to and above Tachy. Tachy's speed was "unmatched".

-Eve has the "most advanced Unisonous Hyper Body ever seen"

-Naytiba Warrior<Elite Naytiba<Alpha Naytiba<Elder Naytiba

-Adam is the "Ultimate Naytiba" and is the creator of the Naytiba.

-Eve lifts big metal chunks, rips off metal door, lifts large hammer. Lifts some of the large creatures she faces.

-Eve's strength is no just her blade. She can kick her enemies and still hurt them.

-Eve beat Gigas, a Naytiba that is specifically mentioned to have "strong physical strength. Eve beat a Naytiba that launched a car.

-Eve beat every type of Naytiba.

-Alpha Tachy's sword slash caused several parts of a building to collaspe.

-Alpha Naytiba size comparable to the space station. Eve's overcharged blast went through the Naytiba and the station. Eve can possibly face the mightest Naytiba later and hurt it with her blade so her normal attacks later should scale to this overcharged blast.

-Eve beat Abaddon who can emit electricity that is specifically called lightning strikes.

-Democrawler, and Elite Naytiba, can shoot light beams. Eve can dodge these beams.

-Did Adam teleport everyone or make the location?

Take away:
-Eve should be easily above building level for scaling well above "humans", her scaling to Alpha Tachy, and defeating the Nayitba the size of the space station. Her true AP would be found when some gets a good size of the station so can find out how big the Nayitba is and how much her blasting through it and the station (accounting for the hollow parts).

-Eve should be FTL. She was able to dodge light beams from an Elite Naytiba. Elite Naytiba<Alpha Naytiba. She scales to Tachy is Alpha and noted to have unmatched speed.
Good stuff!

In addition to Abbadon, Democrawler, and the Elite Naytiba, Adam also manipulates actual light. So FTL should be in the bag for the combat and reactions of Stellar Blade.

I myself actually haven't beaten the game. I pre-ordered and played through a few hours but that's it, I enjoyed what I played of it but haven't had the time to jump back into it.

Hoping to be able to pick it up again to beat it and gather everything for feats myself

Alright, so that's another thing we need to the size of in order to get AP
I asked for a friend's opinion on the matter, and i was told that it definitely is a creation feat. Not certain on how it scales, but they said it could potentially be Country level amounts of energy due to the massive amounts of water stretching far beyond the horizon ( as far as our eyes can see ). We would definitely need to get it calculated if possible.

I myself actually haven't beaten the game. I pre-ordered and played through a few hours but that's it, I enjoyed what I played of it but haven't had the time to jump back into it.

Hoping to be able to pick it up again to beat it and gather everything for feats myself
Ah dang, that kinda sucks. I hope you get time off to play again, its super fun. Btw, are you sure you don't mind spoilers?

Aye, then
I've got quite a few scans from my first playthrough already, and im combing over the NG+ stuff for any new content. I've got clips and what not as well for skills on the profiles, too. Ill drop the imgur links once i compile them

I asked for a friend's opinion on the matter, and i was told that it definitely is a creation feat. Not certain on how it scales, but they said it could potentially be Country level amounts of energy due to the massive amounts of water stretching far beyond the horizon ( as far as our eyes can see ). We would definitely need to get it calculated if possible.
Country level seems about right. I know Jujutsu Kaisen has a similar feat that gets to about Continent level, but that's with the added context of the being doing the feat representing the sea/ocean so it made logical sense that the amount of water would be of that size.

Good find. So at the very least it would be around this level.

I'm hoping for higher given that he creates a sky inside it that is just as large with storm clouds and what not.

So far, this is what i have compiled for scans in order to tackle the bare bones of the verse's hax, resistance, etc. :

The Andro-Eidos Body Cell
Naytiba Minions
Nanotechnology (1)

There's a lot of screenshots to sort through and organize so some will likely have multiple parts.

So what do we get here right now in terms of stats and abilities?
So far, we're looking at some solid FTL scaling for speed. AP / Durability is ranging somewhere between Building level early game, and potentially Continental in the end game.

There's actually a bit of abilities and hax to compile, but we have a lot of quantum stuff, basic stuff from gear like stat amps. I just need to finish compiling the Naytiba Warrior and Elite Naytiba scans and then we can move onto the actual gameplay and what not.

Stellar Blade's - Naytiba Minions

Stellar Blade - Nanotechnology (1)

Data Bank - Alpha Naytiba

I actually think Raven would beat Tachy. Tachy had best simulation records but Raven had more had more ground experience. Raven was also dominating a late game Eve in her phase 2 cutscene. Tachy could be faster Raven is likely stronger physically and with her teleport shenanigans I can see her beating Tachy.

How do we scale Providence when base Adam obliterated it? Maybe being controlled by the colony makes it more powerful than being controlled by Lily?

I actually think Raven would beat Tachy. Tachy had best simulation records but Raven had more had more ground experience. Raven was also dominating a late game Eve in her phase 2 cutscene.
Yeah, without a shadow of a doubt. Narratively speaking, Raven is supposed to be a dark reflection of Eve, the chosen one. It makes sense for her to be relative to her with all of that build up.

Tachy could be faster Raven is likely stronger physically and with her teleport shenanigans I can see her beating Tachy.
I also don't think Tachy could be faster than Raven, even as an Alpha. Tachy is demonstrably inferior to Raven in her Unlisted Naytiba form. Adding in the teleportation and unironically, the rage boost and her being psychotic, Tachy would get slaughtered.

How do we scale Providence when base Adam obliterated it? Maybe being controlled by the colony makes it more powerful than being controlled by Lily?
We would have to scale it based on Providence's data log and the fight with fused Eve. According to the bio, it blatantly upscales off of the previous bosses such as Belial, Tachy ( it has two Tachyon blades ), and any of the machine/droid enemies.

I'd say that it's more so that Adam's power of creation let him hax Providence in that route, as opposed to it being somehow weaker. Eve, being newly fused, is holding back when she fights it because she is intent on saving Lily. There's no telling if she has a total grasp of how to properly control her new powers or not, which is what im lead to believe due to the bad ending where you can't get her out. Whereas, when you do get her out, she pops the wing and starts no-diffing it.

Yeah, without a shadow of a doubt. Narratively speaking, Raven is supposed to be a dark reflection of Eve, the chosen one. It makes sense for her to be relative to her with all of that build up.

I also don't think Tachy could be faster than Raven, even as an Alpha. Tachy is demonstrably inferior to Raven in her Unlisted Naytiba form. Adding in the teleportation and unironically, the rage boost and her being psychotic, Tachy would get slaughtered.
Yea pretty much, ppl say all three of them are comparable but I don't really see it. Eve and Raven yea though. It could also be because ppl might think Tachy mode is Eve replacing her power with Tachy but I'm pretty sure Tachy mode is just an addictive power amp rather than a "become as strong as Tachy." Plus narratively that would be the case as she as an alpha naytiba is inferior to Alpha Naytiba form Raven and by extension the elder who Eve beat with Tachy mode. Plus Eve was literally called the best by Adam.

Eve also has no issues dismantling Tachy before the subjugation was lifted. Meanwhile endgame eve struggled dismantling the unidentified Naytiba form.

One of my questions though is, is Raven superior to her Alpha Naytiba form as an angel?

She says "ugh I can't believe I have to fight in this form, the body of a super weapon created by mother sphere."

My guess is, her Alpha Naytiba form is more powerful/durable but she probably is a better fighter as an angel and just despises being one so she chooses to fight as a monster even if she's probably a better fighter without it 🤷 just due to mother sphere spite

Edit: I think only Raven scales to endgame Eve, I agree not Tachy forgot clarify

Last edited:
But even if Tachy mode is an addictive bonus her power would need to be relevant to help at all if you think about it logically. Would still be inferior though

Quick Update to compile everything before and new stuff. I would like some feedback on the Unidentified Naytiba's instant kill move specifically, as im not sure how the site quantifies those type of attacks.

Physiology &. Hax :

Stellar Blade's - Naytiba Minions

Stellar Blade - Nanotechnology (1)

Data Bank - Alpha Naytiba

Unidentified Naytiba ( Energy / Light Manip. )

Belial - Regeneration Negation

Speed :

Abaddon's Lightning

Lifting Strength :

Fishing Feats

Back