• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Star Wars Omnipresent?

Possibly. In fact, Sidious said himself that he was practically omnipresent.

He can exist everywhere at once, making him "omnipresent" while incorporeal.

Palpatine: Very well, then I must die! (laughs)

Luke: He's vanished!

Palpatine: Vanished, Skywalker? I exist as energy, remember? I am all around you! Here! And here! And here! And here! --Dark Empire Audio Drama

Yep, proof that Force ghost are actually omnipresent.

That doesn't really prove that he's omnipresent, just that he became intangible and is spread out around Luke.

You need to show much more concrete proof than that because that really just sounds like intangibility

Yes, but he just said that he is all around you at the same time and kept repeating saying that he's here on multiple places at the same time, if it's only intangibility, he would not be saying that.

Welp, you need better proof than that.You cant just assume that being "all around you" is omnipresent.

If he turned into energy then he became intangible and should logically be able to be on multiple places at the same time because of how his body is spread out

You made a good point there, considering how Sith Spirits can actually split their conscience into multiple places, objects, and people.

Back