• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Star Wars (Extended Universe) upgrades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless I missed any other posts covering different feats?

Close it if you want

Or you could keep it open to discuss the shit I posted about the Mortis Trio seeing as your wiki doesn't cover that interpretation currently *shrugs*

I dunno. I am extremely tired and overworked. What do you think that they should be upgraded to?

Like I posted above, I'd figure its feasible to scale them off Keto's feat of tearing the core out of a Star from all the accolades/power level statements they got on top of anything implicit I didn't remember to post

So at least star level

Though if you're tired, its not like this needs to be settled now

This IS a hobby and all

Yeah. I am constantly exhausted by it to the point that I can't think straight though.

Would you be willing to upgrade the pages?

I don't know what to tell you about that

A hobby like that isn't personally something I'd consider worth doing, but that's my prerogative, not yours

I suppose I can *shrugs*

Well, I don't know how much longer I will last. I have really severe OCD, but even so, this takes way too much time and energy.

Thank you for the help anyway.

Huh, didn't even see that one

Only saw Abeloth's

Your search engine is very precision based when it fills in searches it'd seem :hmm

ChaosTheory123 said:
Huh, didn't even see that one
Only saw Abeloth's

Your search engine is very precision based when it fills in searches it'd seem :hmm
Can you also create a page for Nightmother of the Dathomirians? The one who Sidious was afraid of her power and prevented all travel to and from Dathomir?

Yep, I agree with Chaos and Lasting. Can you find the quote involving Sidious telekinetically ripping apart a star Aparajita? It's been awhile since I've read an entry from the Young Jedi Knight Series, but from what I remember this entry takes place roughly around 22ABY-24ABY right? Sidious was long dead by this point. 4 Emperors Royal Guards were utilizing props and recordings to impersonate him so I'm a bit curious.

Aparajita said:
Can you also create a page for Nightmother of the Dathomirians? The one who Sidious was afraid of her power and prevented all travel to and from Dathomir?

I'm sure one of you will probably copy and paste it from the OBD whenever I get around to it *shrugs*

So I guess I will in a round about way?

Talzin is roughly a peer of RotS Sidious in both canon at any rate

In terms of tiering, what tier is RotS Sidious and what tier is Dark Empire Sidious?

And if you can guess, how different is it with TPM and RotJ? (*Shrugs*) Just asking because the difference is apparently enough to point out on Yoda's profile, and for each incarnation to have their own Respect Thread.

Tzula, please stop posting nonsense everywhere. This is your final warning.

Anyway, thank you to ChaosTheory123 for helping with this topic, and I think that rhe thread is concluded, so I will close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back