• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SSJG Gojeta

well, in db spacetime has been destroyed before, just on small scales

the best space time db destruction was the buuhan thing which collapsing the spacial dimension curve ( i guess) which wud have destroyed the macroverse, but that was chain reaction only

i feel space time destruction will come up soon

I dont think thats gonna happen until a completely new character is introduced. there must be people who have appointed whis and vados as master of beerus and champa. maybe they can do that. so far whis time manipulation is ver limited, its needs to be infinite to destroy entire timelines

@FAISAL: uh no, we had this kind of conversation before with the admins that if Whis did turn back in time in his own original universe, simply reset the whole universe without creating or transfer to other alternate timeline, he would invoke the Grandfather paradox which is considered 2-C or even 2-B level. i hope this will be a thing in DBS cuz i'm urging to see more upgrades

Well from what I understand a grandfather paradox would be so paradoxically messed up the effects will spread out to destroy that entire timeline

if it effected just that one Universe they werein it would be low 2-C, for the DBS universes which we know of now is 12 then you can say it's 2-C, still on the lower end of 2-C, though

I don't see how anyone in DBS is supposed to get to 2-B when they don't even have that many universes

but i'm not convinced reversing time should make people a certain tier, seems silly

Reversing time certainly isn't cause for that kind of upgrade, unless it just so happens Silver Surfer is somehow 2-B, which he obviously isn't.

LordAizenSama said:
if it effected just that one Universe they werein it would be low 2-C, for the DBS universes which we know of now is 12 then you can say it's 2-C, still on the lower end of 2-C, though
I don't see how anyone in DBS is supposed to get to 2-B when they don't even have that many universes

but i'm not convinced reversing time should make people a certain tier, seems silly
Universe 7 alone has at least like 5 space-time continuums within it

Flash created New 52 am I right? Why isn't he 2c then? I also dont agree with Whis being 2C just because he can rewind it by 3 minutes. If he could rewind the time back to big bang then it could be a case. He isn't altering the entire timeline, let alone destroying it completely

^yes that would be cool, and to answer faisal's question, the New 52 universe came as an after affect of his speed, like if you blow up the bottom part of a building and it all crashes down, but the bomb is not a building buster, just a room buster

technically any event, even smallest ones lead to diverging of universes, the event isnt creating it, intead the universe makes sufficient copies of itself such that all possible outscomes of the event happen

The Living Tribunal1 said:
what if whis states that he cnan destroy all of spacetime of the universe? will that be an upgrade
Then yes either that or the fact that the sphere which represents the universe is destroyed.

well, ki can effect space and special ki can efect time, and large enough amounts shud be able to affect all of universal spacetime, so a hypothetical gogeta might be universe+

but authors dont follow our logic

so they might just envision gogeta of being a liek a multiversal space time destroyer for all we know

I don't think it should be completely out of the question that a DBZ character could be 2-C. For all we know there is a Tier 0 character, or Goku will become Tier 0. Imagine Screwattack trying to worm their way out of that if that happens.

Goku vs Superman 3: Stalemate because both are limitless.

I s u-c l o n e said:
I don't think it should be completely out of the question that a DBZ character could be 2-C. For all we know there is a Tier 0 character, or Goku will become Tier 0. Imagine Screwattack trying to worm their way out of that if that happens.
I don't know if Toriyama has ever gone into depth enough on like...any level of power for it to come even remotely close to the incredibly strict qualification of Tier 0. I wouldn't doubt an eventual 2-C character, though. A threat to all 12 universes. That would be sick.

well, we kinda have a candidate for teir 0 - toribot, but that doesnt count since it is not really fictional, and is hence always kept separate from dbz-verse

The Living Tribunal1 said:
well, we kinda have a candidate for teir 0 - toribot, but that doesnt count since it is not really fictional, and is hence always kept separate from dbz-verse
Toribot isn't even close to Tier 0, though. It causes a huge problem if you assign tier 0 to all author avatars, as most aren't even within tier 2.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
I s u-c l o n e said:
I don't know if Toriyama has ever gone into depth enough on like...any level of power for it to come even remotely close to the incredibly strict qualification of Tier 0. I wouldn't doubt an eventual 2-C character, though. A threat to all 12 universes. That would be sick.
Well he did go from City level+ to Star level from DB to DBZ. Now it's Star level to Nigh-Universe busting in DBS. So you never really know. So I wouldn't count it out. Though thinking about it some more it does seem a bit unlikely.

well all author avatars technically are beyond fiction, but are severly limited, or else all of cition will be shit

toribot is the direct representation of the author - thus the reason for both his power AND the reason for him not being in vs matches

one cannot put fiction against reality

Reality/fiction dichotomy is meaningless, though. If I rip a picture of Mike Tyson, is doesn't mean I could defeat Mike Tyson, just as pitting a real person against Goku does not mean they could beat a hypothetically existing Goku. Author avatars are still bound to their stories, and being representations of their writers doesn't change that. I'm not going to say Lord English is beyond omnipotence because he canonically murdered his author, nor that Lord of Nightmares should be tier 0 for hitting her author with a shovel.

well what i meant to say was that since author characters are undefinable in their tier, they cannot be included in vs fightsss

the thing is, since author character sare jokes, the auhtors can more easily change their powers, rapidly changing normal character powers willl make the story incoherent, but changing author character power wont really change anything, it just comes in for a while and then walks off

Back