• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SSJ Future Gohan (Toei) vs. Android 13 (Base).

The stronger Future Gohan vs. Base 13.

FutureGohanSSJ Legends
Android 13 render db legends by maxiuchiha22 ddcwe1v igqw
This can't be added anyways because Anime Future Gohan doesn't have a profile but I found it interesting anyways.

^I honestly think this is fair, Gohan initially overpowered both Future Androids (who were going full effort) and only lost due to having 1 arm and being a 2v1. 13 on the other hand is on par with Android arc SSJs.

Few things

Androids from the Future are weaker than the main timeline, this is said by Trunks.

Android 17 said he didn't even use 50% of his power to defeat Future Gohan.

I thought this was manga Future Gohan, I didn't see the Toei part my bad. Disregard everything I said.

Back