• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SSB Vegito Vs Beerus

From what I can tell on their profiles, it looks like Vegito Blue would win.

Beerus sweat and was put into an uncomfortable state at the sight of SSJBKKx10 Goku. Fusion Zamasu took a full-blown kick from that form with no visible harm, and was stated to have multiplued his power to no conceivable end, IIRC.

So, w/ that form of Goku worrying Beerus and being unable to harm Fusion Zamasu, there's gotta be some gap there. And Vegito Blue could match Fusion Zamasu perfectly, and even faintly gained an upperhand.

So, I'm going to say Vegito Blue. But he's going to have to be careful, especially with Beerus' "Destroy" technique.

Metal Mario875 said:
From what I can tell on their profiles, it looks like Vegito Blue would win.
Beerus sweat and was put into an uncomfortable state at the sight of SSJBKKx10 Goku. Fusion Zamasu took a full-blown kick from that form with no visible harm, and was stated to have multiplued his power to no conceivable end, IIRC.

So, w/ that form of Goku worrying Beerus and being unable to harm Fusion Zamasu, there's gotta be some gap there. And Vegito Blue could match Fusion Zamasu perfectly, and even faintly gained an upperhand.

So, I'm going to say Vegito Blue. But he's going to have to be careful, especially with Beerus' "Destroy" technique.
Goku kicked Fusion Zamasu in SSBKK not SSBKKx10

there's not enough information to know

the castle to a small ball thing Whis said makes it seem like Beerus was still several thousands of times stronger than SSB Goku.

how much stronger is Vegeto compared to SSB Goku? we dont really know.

Back