• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SSB KKx10 Goku vs Enraged SSB Goku

Enraged Goku.

If he is from Black Arc, he has a Zenkai of difference in power

Also, rage can last some time depending on the circuntances, when Goku's stamina drops, KK too.

enraged Goku has the upper hand in consistent power while KK will eventually run out. So i would go to Enraged goku for capable of outlasting KKx10 Goku

Can this fight even be accepted? I assume it can't, if it does then Goku would have a win and loss against himself.

Poinciana1971 said:
Can this fight even be accepted? I assume it can't, if it does then Goku would have a win and loss against himself.
gokuception? XD

Kaiokenx10 wins because enraged goku has a hole in his stomach, and also because goku has no reason to be angry with himself, therefore losing his boost, lol.

Goku will probably use Kaioken x10 or higher later in the future, he said it's an incomplete technique, he probably won't go in the deep end to a Kaioken that's over his limit unless it's a quick burst, or if the mastered Kaioken has no strain.

Lol Gokuception.

But hey, guys, shouldn't Enraged Goku be ABLE to go 10x?

This would mean a stomp. An ABSOLUTE stomp.

How you know that they are equal in power? Do you have any basis for that?

Enraged goku surpassed goku black who was way stronger than him and even toyed with him during the fight before he got angry the same thing would've happened if goku used kaioken

Back