• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Squirrel Girl

She's a gag character on top of being a comic character who mainly exists as a plot device or comic relief, making it extremely difficult to rate her since her feats vary so wildly (i.e. stomping Wolverine, Doctor Doom, Fin Fang Foom, and Thanos to being eaten by a zombie Luke Cage).

I believe we did at one point in time but if I remember it was deleted it due to her having no true consistent feats or too many inconsistent feats.

Reppuzan said:
She's a gag character on top of being a comic character who mainly exists as a plot device or comic relief, making it extremely difficult to rate her since her feats vary so wildly (i.e. stomping Wolverine, Doctor Doom, Fin Fang Foom, and Thanos to being eaten by a zombie Luke Cage).
Squirrel Girl isnt that strong. Her best feats are 4-B.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Reppuzan said:
Squirrel Girl isnt that strong. Her best feats are 4-B.
I would say beating Galactus would at least make her 3-A

From what I can gather, she:

• Beat The Avengers (On-Screen and Off-Screen)
  • Beat Doctor Doom twice
  • Destroyed Iron Man's best armor like it was cardboard (Tony's on words)
  • Beat The Thing
  • Beat MODOK
  • Beat Thanos

That was actually referenced again in her solo-series. Basically, Squirrel Girl is a joke character but she's actually legitimaly powerful.

Though I prefer the Doom feats since those are on-screen and a recurring thing, actually.

QuasimodoBellringer said:
I would say beating Galactus would at least make her 3-A
She beat Thanos, not Galactus. She couldn't hurt Galactus, at all. Though the two of them became friends and then she took a selfie on top of him so it looked like she defeated him.

http://www.collectorcorps.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/eat-nuts.jpg

http://doomrocket.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/4510851-sqgirl2015004_int2-0-copy-Edited.jpg

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/964/430/2e1.jpg

Matthew Schroeder said:
Darkanine said:
Her page was essentially moved to JokeBattles Wiki and deleted here.
https://joke-battles.fandom.com/wiki/Squirrel_Girl_(VS_Battles_Wiki)

Same with Cthulhu Saves The World and Chuck Norris.
How is Cthulhu Saves The World -1?
I know he beats Azathoth, but unless that version is as strong as the real thing, he's not Tier -1.
Most of them are kind of odd rankings. I am curious, what would Bobobo normally be ranked as here? He is 1-A there, and I find that belivable considering how he works, but what about on the actual VS Battles?

@Matt

It's supposed to be, yes. Fodder members of the group then go on and beat another guy who is around the same level and literally controls everything by virtue of being the actual narrator.

The entire game is a joke that isn't meant to be taken seriously. Getting actual stats from it is borderline impossible.

@Matt

You fight Azathoth beyond dimensional space, which is minimum 1-A, which is completely unbelievable based on how ludicrous the overall game is. Definitely part of why it's meant entirely as a joke and why Dagon is above Nyar, etc.

I just read "The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl Beats Up The Marvel Universe", and...

Man, what a let down.

The plot of the comic is that Squirrel Girl ends up getting herself cloned by accident after getting herself locked up inside a Stark Duplication Machine, and after some plot happens her clone turns evil and decides to take over the world because humans are evil and squirrels are better.

She stomps Iron Man in his best suit , and then The Avengers get up to beat her. The book sets up a fight between Squirrel Girl vs Fem Thor, Quicksilver, Hakweye, Sam Wilson Captain America, Black Widow, Ant-Man and Iron Man in the Squirrelbuster, but not only does she admit that she could lose to them in a fair fight, but she only beats them by putting a trap on the floor and electrocuting them.

Tony she beats in a gag where she smears his vision with an ink-arrow, throws a bunch of shit at him and then pulls his helmet off, and punches him.

Then she goes and beats a bunch of people in one-panel gags, most of them are Street-level people and she only wins because she's using the equipment of her already defeated opponents against them. They hardly count.

Then Shield sends a 100% Mad Hulk against her, and she actually stars being beat up and losing, but wins because Hulk sees one of her squirrels, thinks it's cute and turns back into Bruce Banner.

The Comic ends with the real Squirrel Girl leading The Avengers against the evil Squirrel Girl. Oh, and by the way, Dooren can actually lift Thor's hammer. With her newfound powers, she once shots her evil clone.

So not only did Squirrel Girl not beat the Marvel Universe, she didn't beat anyone! Her fights were all rigged and the only person she legitimately defeated was Iron Man.

Back