• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Splitting Calamity (Sarah vs Calamitus) [GRACE]

LeoEpicGamer8910

They/Them
In other words, Sarah is fighting her future girlfriend's maybe brother. The drama!

THE RULES
BoS Sarah and First Form Calamitus are used
Location is IHWMDF's version of Hell
Starting distance is 5 meters
Speed is equalized
Da Music

THE STATISTICS
Both Sarah and Calamitus are scaling to 79.71 Tons of TNT
Both Sarah and Calamitus are scaling to 350 Metric Kilotons

THE VOTES
"I'll keep killing demons. I'll take you down! Then I'll know my part in all of this!": 3

"CALAMITUS, HEAR ME CRY.":

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Calamitus: "Nora I warned you say goodbye to your future girlfriend!"

Calamitus makes the whole world dark and summons a illusion of him infront of Sarah to trick her.

Calamitus: "Nora I warned you say goodbye to your future girlfriend!"

Calamitus makes the whole world dark and summons a illusion of him infront of Sarah to trick her.
Would the actual Calamitus still be visible? If so, what's stopping Sarah from just chopping the illusion and then Calamitus to pieces with the Hell-Splitting Katana?

Would the actual Calamitus still be visible? If so, what's stopping Sarah from just chopping the illusion and then Calamitus to pieces with the Hell-Splitting Katana?
Teleportation aswell as Summoning so his slaves can take the hit for him He also can make her go slower whilst in the dark making dodging easier for him. And He can also fear Manipulation her (she doesn't have resistance).

Teleportation aswell as Summoning so his slaves can take the hit for him He also can make her go slower whilst in the dark making dodging easier for him. And He can also fear Manipulation her (she doesn't have resistance).
Sarah easily slices through his slaves because dura neg through matter manip. Making her go slower I'm guessing only affects her travel speed judging from its justification, so Sarah could probably still slice him to pieces. As for fear manip, Sarah has the exact same thing but it's passive and seemingly on a greater scale since it works on actual demons. Basic instilling fear shouldn't have much of an effect on Sarah, and her fear aura would scare Calamitus shitless throughout the fight, likely making it harder for him to fight back is it can literally paralyze people.
Nah he'll be in the darkness
From there does Calamitus actually have a good method of attacking Sarah directly? Because right now it seems like she literally cuts through all of his status effects and then him.

Sarah easily slices through his slaves because dura neg through matter manip. Making her go slower I'm guessing only affects her travel speed judging from its justification, so Sarah could probably still slice him to pieces. As for fear manip, Sarah has the exact same thing but it's passive and seemingly on a greater scale since it works on actual demons. Basic instilling fear shouldn't have much of an effect on Sarah, and her fear aura would scare Calamitus shitless throughout the fight, likely making it harder for him to fight back is it can literally paralyze people.
Dang, then Calamitus would just start spamming his most use full abilities by then 💀
From there does Calamitus actually have a good method of attacking Sarah directly? Because right now it seems like she literally cuts through all of his status effects and then him.
Madness manip and Mind Manip.

Dang, then Calamitus would just start spamming his most use full abilities by then 💀

Madness manip and Mind Manip.
You've said before he doesn't use that in character. It's why I allowed him in the 8-B tourney 💀

Anyways, if Sarah has no method of countering such abilities, this is probably a stomp.

You've said before he doesn't use that in character. It's why I allowed him in the 8-B tourney 💀
He's panicking 💀
That's like the most perfect time to hit him he'll just start by spamming fire and if that doesn't work he'll just spam vomit.
Anyways, if Sarah has no method of countering such abilities, this is probably a stomp.
To be fair he'd be stunned for a few seconds which could give Sarah the perfect timing to slice him in half.

He's panicking 💀
That's like the most perfect time to hit him he'll just start by spamming fire and if that doesn't work he'll just spam vomit.

To be fair he'd be stunned for a few seconds which could give Sarah the perfect timing to slice him in half.
Like you said, Sarah probs just slices him to pieces prior with fear aura. It's a deadly combo. Also she can reflect fire with her katana. Fire is one of the main examples of what the sword's attack reflection works on. I'm a little skeptical as to if Calamitus would actually be spamming that, but even if he does, Superhuman stamina says hi.

So Sarah wins?
Ye
Calamitus will be stunned before restoring to fire which Sarah can block against
Sarah fra 😔
Real question is Would Nora still date Sarah after she killed her brother
Cccoebriwd and Sarah FRA

GRACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???)2!!!!(![[]404; Not Found]

Well I'd think Calamitus would just respawn. They're already in Hell. Where would he go? Detroit?

Back