• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
Insomniac Spider-Man swung through the air, scanning the ground for his target. There was very little time left, he needed to act quickly before the unthinkable happened. His lenses zoomed in on his quarry as he spotted his target walking through Central Park. The one biggest threat to his cuty: himself from another world. As Yuri touched down on the ground, Toby turned around to face him. "What do you want?" The uncostumed Spider-Man asked impatiently. "Listen, there's no time. Your suit, you have to take it off, it corrupting you." Toby titled his head. "What do you mean?"

"Your new black suit, it's a parasite from another world, it's taking control, making you more aggressive." Toby clenched his fist in annoyance. "Parasite? No, it's not a parasite. It's more like a symbiote. It's made me stronger, better, more powerful than ever before." Yuri waved his arms in a calming motion, carefully approaching the other Peter. "I know what it's made you do. I know it made you kill Flint Marco." Toby's annoyance turned to rage. "He deserved it! He killed my uncle." Yuri kept approaching despite the raised tone. "I know, I know. But you and I both know that's not what Ben would've wanted." Toby punched his other self in the jaw, sending him hurling through the air. The black suit formed around him. "It's not about what he wanted, it's about what this city needs. Someone who'll put down criminals like that so they'll never hurt anyone again." Yuri got to his feet, groaning in pain. "Fine, be like that. But I'm getting that thing off you one way or another."

~

Speed Equalized. Advanced Suit Insomniac Spider-Man and Black Suit Rami Spider-Man.

Spider-man-ps4-photo-mode-PS4-Pro
vs.
Blackspidermantrilogy

PS4 takes this, I'd reckon.

He just overall beats out Raimi. He's been at this longer (8 year career, IIRC) and has fought/done more (numerous supervillians, gangs, and a PMC). He's also got far more versatility with all of his gadgets and has a bit of a physical edge.

Raimi is > 423 kg of TNT.

PS4 is 1.68 tons. After converting that into kg: 1527 kg.

So around but less than 3.6x AP/Dura gap.

On top of this, I'd argue that PS4 is just a better fighter given that he took down Taskmaster, who is already extremely skilled, had observed how PS4 fights and had copied his style to an extent. That's a skill feat that I don't see Raimi matching.

Think there's a better image for Raimi since you're using Black Suit?

Regardless, Insomniac Spidey FRA

Changed the pictures sense they were both just kinda meh. Couldn't find one for black suit Rami though.

How about the reflection in the glass?

Especially since Insomniac Spiderman is hanging from a skyscraper

So what's Raimi Spideys win con here? Insomniac Spidey outclasses him in strength, skill, intelligence, and experience, plus he has his gadgets to back him up so what exactly does Raimi have to even net a win?

Just winning the fight normally. It's not impossible for him to win, but being outclassed like he is means it will happen far less likely than not.

Just because individual advantages aren't enough to completely lopside the match towards one side doesn't mean that the match isn't a stomp, the sum of the (very substantial advantages) PS4 Spidey has makes it so Raimi doesn't really stand a chance at all.

The more I think about it, the more I have to agree that this is more than likely a stomp.

While it's true that Raimi could win just by beating down PS4, how likely is that? Not very...Raimi has no leg up here. In every category, he's outmatched. He's fighting a more experienced, stronger, and skilled version of himself. To make matters worse, he's got nothing to throw at PS4 that the guy wouldn't already know about. Then you throw in the gadgets which basically means that PS4 has way more options on how to engage and dictate this fight at his leisure.

Back