• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spider-Man vs Rookie (Marvel Comics vs DAEMON X MACHINA)

early to late game rookie vs mark IV spiderman is used (both are 8-b)
speed equal

spidey:

rookie:

incon:

Okay, so, to give a quick rundown of immeadiate stats:
With Equalized speed, Spidey's best stat advantage is gone (Without it, it would've been Supersonic with Massively Hypersonic+ combat speed and Relativistic reactions vs Massively Hypersonic). Rookie should take AP with an advantage of around 1.63x at least (depends on which AP stat used for that, if its the lower one it becomes a stomp i think). Spidey takes Lifting Strength, while Rookie takes Stamina. Finally, Rookie takes range, while Peter takes Intelligence.
So yeah overall Rookie just takes stats due to speed being equalised and lifting strength not really mattering tbh lol.

But for now I think I'll hold off on voting due to how close that is and the other factors to be discussed lol

Oh, didn't know that first bit, oops. I said lifting strength didn't really matter due to my misreading of the lifting strength page, so apologies for that error as well.

Alright, let's actually say something so bump doesn't need to be the main message here;
The main decisions for this debate is what weapons the Rookie should have, I think, since there's a lot that can offer tons of hax, and how Spidey Sense would handle the Mirage Bullet (Since it is still tangible attacks and stuff). At least, that's my opinion.

Back