• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Professor_Voodoo

Joke Battles
Administrator
-Scorpion gets his feats from both timelines, but is mortal.

-Both fighters retain their normal personalities, but pacifist traits are removed.

Base Spider-Man. Like basic essentials that are commonly associated with him. I'd prefer to avoid any whack-a-doo stuff

It may be my bias towards Scorpion, but I say that he'll win under certain circumstances. It will be a good fight, and Spider-Man will keep winning until a certain point of the fight, where Scorpion drags him into Netherrealm. Then, GG Spidey.

I gotta give it Spidey because he ain't holding back like usual and those punches pack power of Multi-City Block Level, He has Way of The Spider Martial Arts which works the best on his home turf & is Massively Faster than Scorpion so should be able to dodge any Hell-Fire attacks and Scorpion won't be surprising him because of his Spidey Sense so the only problem I see is his Immortality or if he manages to get him into the Netherrealm if the battle is strictly Nyc then it's Spidey all the way

Back