• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Speed vs Hax

Okay wait right there before you close.

I want thoughts(though they're likely the same) on WHY speed beats Hax like pre cog(this is due to Stick856 statements on Yhwatch vs 3A Goku on Yhwatch vs Aiken and his own thread on Yhwatch vs Goku)

Because if youre faster you'd be able to blitz before the person youre fighting has a chance to use any of their hax

Don't think it might be the case all the time; certain passive hax can serve to nullify the massive speed gaps- but this is only if the hax is passive and depends on the hax in question. I'd say a decent example from the characters chronicled on the site is probably Accelerator from "a certain magical index" (note I'm using him as a reference due to the nature of his powers I am in no way familiar with the series he comes from)

Speed>hax most of the time. Exceptions exist sometimes, like Godly Regenerationn, some forms of time manipulation, some forms of spatial manipulation, and other haxxed versions of hax.

Example of speed vs haxes sans vs misogi kumagawa. Sans blizts and one shot but can't put him down and misogi eventually could erase the cocept of speed and lol 1 punch sans.

You need a passive hax to defend against a speedblitz, like Regenerationn, non-corporeality or most kinds of hax used passively.

Lightspeed dude vs Human level speed guy with special abilities which abilities akin to accelerators passive vector shield would allow him not to get speed blitzed until you reach the infinites/immeasurables.

Depends on tge hax i guess. Reactive evolution + statistics amp can make u faster than opponent. Passive phasing makes u immune to speedblitz. Stats stealing will steal opponents speed (speedsteal flr example).

Relevant hax > speed > most hax

Well there are. Like some characters hax can be superior to someone else's variation of it. For example character X has Time Manipulation, however Character Y has Time Manipulation that has the ability to effect beings beyond time. Character Y's Time Hax is quite obviously more haxxed than Character X's due to its effects.

Hax isn't useful when you get your brain ripped out before you can blink.

Well, as others said above, it depends on the hax involved.

The above comments explains very well how depending on the opponent's hax the outcome could go either ways, but my choice would be speed because a major advantage or uppehand in combat is reacting before the threat/opponent realizes.

I'd quite like a balance of both- fast enough to fight effectively while also haxxed enough to counter anything that is beyond my physical capabilities

i know lol.

If you knew then you wouldn't say how Goku loses to Yhwatch or how Hax is superior in the first place.

Back