• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Speed Feat Through the space time

The first question is more versatile, when a person launches an attack that is replicated from a point of time (for example the present) to end at another point of time (500 years in the past for example) that is Quantifiable ? The other issue is more focused, The attack of Silver Crystal Illuminated the universe and all the time space, How fast will it be? Or is it not quantifiable?

Checking the profile for the Flash, it reads that a character can have Immeasurable speed via running through time/moving through different points in time through pure speed.

Now we will read Note 5 in the Speed section. It reads

• Characters that are able to move backwards and forwards through time by movement alone technically qualify for immeasurable speed. However, due to general inconsistencies, and the fact that several fictions grant this ability to any character able to move FTL, they should preferably be assigned an additional, independent, speed rating for the ability.
Thus, any attack that would involve reaching a different point in time from a previous point in time would qualify for Immeasurable speed, as it would be impossible to derive a concrete value for speed via conventional mathematics.

Speed = Distance/Time

In an attack that moves from one point to another point in time, we are unable to directly measure the distance, nor we are unable to measure the time required for said attack to reach said distance.

Don't jump the gun just yet! The discussion for Immeasurable speed is still going on, although the above post is just my personal thoughts on this subject.

The first one is just the person being capable of launching attacks across time, it's not a speed feat just an ability.

For the second one I don't know how fast that would be sorry.

LordGriffin1000 said:
The first one is just the person being capable of launching attacks across time, it's not a speed feat just an ability.
For the second one I don't know how fast that would be sorry.
So according to you the speed of flash is only an ability and not the proof of an immeasurable speed? Because since what I said in the OP is the same thing as the flash speed feat

You never said it was done with pure speed, the OP just says if a person lunches an attack that is replicated from one point in time to another.

This can be done with time manipulation as well as speed.

Basically it's like that:

If the attack is travelling to the past out of sheer speed it's immeasurable attack speed.

If it's a, let's say, MFTL+ attack being teleported to the past, the attack itself is still MFTL+ but it can attack the past

OK I will formulate well, the attack crosses the space time to move towards a distant time that

Back