• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Speed feat for Lenka Utsugi

TheMightyRegulator said:
Looks like a sonic boom, the rain would be dispersed in either scenario.
Well, yeah

But it can be dispersed without Supersonic speeds

That's the reason of my question

Agreed. However, when first began running, the rain drops around him were dispersed in a linear manner, than the conical one later, indicating contrast between the two and emphasizing the latter.

Well, yeah, they are

But I was my doubts about the anime

Ok, so a supersonic feat, and I have a calc for Hypersonic reactions/combat speed and City Block to Multi-City Block level AP

I think the calc from above is not neccesary.

According to the anime and even the game, Aragami are not affected by any type of human made weapons, including nuclear weapons.

I don't mean to derail and I know that this thread is old, but honestly, I think god eaters like Lenka should be at least 7-B, likely 7-A for taking down Aragami on regular basis, with Lindow being superior to him.

Back