• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SPEARTON VS SPARTACUS (STARZ)

Look, just give your reasoning to back up Spartacus and I'll try to make a discussion about it. I'm not knowledgeable on him but I do know a thing or 2 about speartons

I don't have a reasoning for back up Spartacus. I'm thinking Spearton will win due to kinda better feats and a haxes with skins.

Yes, Speartons can only pick 1 skin, but each of skin give them haxes such as ice manipulation, life manipulation, damage reflection or more abilities that can give Spearton an advantage

Yes, Speartons can only pick 1 skin, but each of skin give them haxes such as ice manipulation, life manipulation, damage reflection or more abilities that can give Spearton an advantage
Yes, but which is skin is the Spearton using in this match

I mean, Spearton can use any skin in fight, doesn't matter which skin is. Even if the skin will be the thing that choose match's fade. But Speartons can use 1 skin obviously like they doing in original game

Last edited:
So, what I'm saying is Spearton can use any skin, it doesn't matter, even if the skins will determine the outcome of the match. Any skin will do

Alright so...

Spartacus' feats are a lot more impressive (Being able to damage rocks without being harmed) while Spartacus' feats is mostly surviving attacks from very powerful people capable of easily tearing apart humans. Combined with ice powers, I can see the Spearton winning more times than not

Voting the stickman

Back