• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
One character is kinda okay. The other I hate immensely. Guess which one.

Nicholas Cage vs Michael Jai White

Both are 4-B and Speed Equalized

Who wins and why?

IMG 1106
IMG 1105
Nicholas Cage[[1]]: 3 (Gargoyle One, BruceTheBatman, Shootingkill)

Michael J. White[[2]]: 1 (PaChi2)

Because, not only does he completely bastardise my religion (Well, Ghost Rider kinda does too, but not nearly to the degree Spawn does), but he's also a piece of trash character. He was a CIA black ops badass, but was double-crossed by his boss, so in order to return to Earth and see his wife again, he got rooked into a Faustian deal with a demon called Malebolgia, who transformed him into a poorly designed clusterfuck of spikes and chains. Seriously, he looks like what would happen if one of Spider-Man's enemies punched him into the coat check room of the local Goth bar.

I can still barely follow or understand that much about him, and that's just his origin story.

He is EXTREMELY overrated. Probably because he's nothing more than a walking symbol of empty, juvenile fantasy-fulfilment; the embodiment of adolescent predilections for gratuitous splash pages full of boobs, blood, and blades. Spawn is a character that has done absolutely NOTHING to deserve his iconic status in the comics world.

Seriously, think about it. In over 200 issues of meandering nonsense, can you name a single memorable or critically acclaimed Spawn story? Don't try to answer that, you'll just hurt yourself.

Sorry, didn't mean to go into detail there, I just REALLY hate Spawn.

Anyway, your vote?😊

Yeah, exactly. The ONE story fanboys only remember because it allows them to wank him to the high heavens (Literally)

@PaChi

No, I'll count votes in his favor.

I just hate him. (Therefore I cannot give him the win) <-This is a Janes joke

Sadly for you Spawn has Time Stop and Ghost Rider lacks resistance to it. Therefore, I vote Spawn.

Ghost Rider then proceeds to get up thanks to Type 8 Immortality, walk up to Spawn, and Penance stare him.

He'll do it eventually, and it bypasses Low-Godly.

Would Spawn be able to even do anything to a dude with type 8?

Gargoyle One said:
Don't think so...

Also 4B Ghost vs 4A Morrigan with Type 8?
Do it Gargoyle. I have sick fantasies to fufil. OvO

Ghost Rider. Spawn has more hax but he doesn't seem to have any ways to bypass Ghost Rider's type 8 immortality and eventually Ghost Rider will pull out his Penace Stare on Spawn.

Kinda feel it's a bit stompish that Spawn can't kill GR in any way.

I mean if you blow up the earth, you could probably kill Wednesday.

But Spawn has no real way of winning in this situation.

Hakumen could have erased Wednesday's time.

But that's besides the point and we're derailing.

Also you gave me an idea Gargoyle so congrats.

The point of planet busting still stands, weather or not Hakumen actually busts the planet is out of the question. A 9-C Wednesday that can't do anything still counts as incap.

Back