• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw @Phoenix it's generally better to note the votes in the OP instead of writing them in a comment, this way the thread looks cleaner (also taking note of who voted who helps keeping track)

No problem :)

OPMasada also voted Akron Also Gar why you voted for cal's reasons ovo

No, i am just spamming for fun.

Also, because I want to see if someone will give a reasoning for Spawn as well, instead of just FRA.

I mean, Spawn can hax him to win, but question is will he do it in time.

I will just go inconclusive.

Blanked said:
I mean, Spawn can hax him to win, but question is will he do it in time.

I will just go inconclusive.
No because Akron starts with power null.

As for Spawn?

I haven't brought up the "my weakened presence erases stuff" thing here, did I?

How does his power null work tho. Does he like nullify Spawns powers and stops him from using them or he simply can nullify what spawn would "throw" at him.

>I haven't brought up the "my weakened presence erases stuff" thing here, did I?

Most likely~

He simply prevents Spawn from moving or doing anything. He doesn't only nullify them btw, he absorbs and steal them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back