• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Space Time trancendance

I have two questions:

1-Being acasual is a kind of spacetime trancendance not?

2- If an object that works only in the present and not in the future and that after a power up it can walk anywhere in time, this object trancende the space time?

1) I suppose that being acausal is a certain type of space-time transcendance, yes.

2) I do not understand the question.

Okay, imagine that I have a "magic pearl", it works in the present, after being go say 10,000 years in the future with the pearls it no longer works because have told us that it can only work in the present. After some time thanks to the Nakama power it work in the future while it is not supposed to work in the future and now it can use it anytime. Space Time transcendance?

I do not know, sorry, but it seems to rely on too much speculation.

I mean, maybe the one who said that it couldn't work didn't actually knew what he/she was talking about

Back