• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Soul King Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before people start ranting and claim a wank or something let me clarify that, all I'm reading from this is "collapse of the universe" which can be taken out of context wise. The Soul King acts as a pillar supporting the balance of the universe, not as this sentient god that oversees and controls everything. At least he has control over the souls, So that dose not make Yhwach some kind of universal being with reality warping powers that can control a universe or destroy one. Unless shown otherwise or when the Soul King flashback is explain since as of now we only know that he his not an object, he is a being that was seal by the shinigami during a unknown time of events.

IMG 20141127 174722 zps1fa3db40
IMG 20141127 174845 zps2016ce67
IMG 20141127 174557 zps61eb8f14

I think that his Tier should be fix according to the current info from their Universe. He is not "possibly" Planet Level. I'll leave the rest to you to discuss.

Edit: I'll put it on simple words:

The Quincy's erase hollows (Human souls) from existence, instead of a shinigami clencing their souls and sending then to the afterlife. Their expanding population would bring rupture to the balance of souls in the cycle of life which the Soul King controls if the cycle is broken or unbalance, it will mean the destruction of everything. In short their Universe will collapse. The Soul King existence doesn't maintain a Planet but their whole Universe.

Sigh. Due to an expanding population of the quincies there was going to be a universal collapse.This has literally nothing to do with the soul king and can't be scaled to their AP.

TheMightyRegulator said:
Sigh. Due to an expanding population of the quincies there was going to be a universal collapse.This has literally nothing to do with the soul king and can't be scaled to their AP.
Can you continue that explination with...the souls (Hollows) that they were killing was going to make the Universe collapse (since there's no balance) which are the same souls that the Soul King controls and is what he is holding. The Universe of Bleach together.

The Soul King was created for the sole purpose of maintaining the balance between souls. Without him, balance is lost. He's hardly capable of what you're suggesting, not to mention that his death is the apparent trigger for all of this supposed power and it would be something that only happens in Bleach.

Non-Bias said:
The Soul King was created for the sole purpose of maintaining the balance between souls. Without him, balance is lost. He's hardly capable of what you're suggesting, not to mention that his death is the apparent trigger for all of this supposed power and it would be something that only happens in Bleach.
Yeah, you loved the ********** translation to bad that's not what it says and is he was force to be in that state by the Shinigami. They can created the Kido to leave him in that position nothing else. This was already explain to you, how many times in how many threads have i shown you the scans were it says that he is not an object.

His life force, current Yhwach's life force is what holding the Bleach universe together. Then you may have not read well since i never said or imply anything besides this.

The point is that he is holding all "reality" in Bleach the "Universe" not just a Planet. His Tier should be fix, even if is only his life force. I know it doesn't work for combat since is not AP.

Ryuuzakiscorpio said:
Non-Bias said:
Yeah, you loved the ********** translation to bad that's not what it says and is he was force to be in that state by the Shinigami. They can created the Kido to leave him in that position nothing else. This was already explain to you, how many times in how many threads have i shown you the scans were it says that he is not an object.
His life force, current Yhwach's life force is what holding the Bleach universe together. Then you may have not read well since i never said or imply anything besides this.
Actually, iirc the *********** translation is incorrect, the SK was not created by the Soul Society . I'l do a translation of it later.

IIRC the soul king only maintains the balance within The Earth, The Hueco Mundo and The Soul Society.

KamiYasha said:
IIRC the soul king only maintains the balance within The Earth, The Hueco Mundo and The Soul Society.
Did you forget the part where "they" also mention that "everything" will collapse.

http://i999.**********.com/bleach/615/bleach-5483647.jpg

http://scans.**********.com/manga/i2upload/bleach/615/bleach-5484701.jpg

This was cause by the Quincy's, he also mention before that they are a threat to the universe's balance.

I'll put it on simple words:

The Quincy's erase hollows (Human souls) from existence, instead of a shinigami clencing their souls and sending then to the afterlife. Their expanding population would bring rupture to the balance of souls in the cycle of life which the Soul King controls if the cycle is broken or unbalance, it will mean the destruction of everything. In short their Universe will collapse. The Soul King existence doesn't maintain a Planet but their whole Universe.

That's a big NLF...

Prove it and we are not talking about combat AP or anything of that source. Unless you're suggesting an assumption that Bleach is the only anime without an Universe.

Let see you are suggesting that the "God" figure which life force maintain's the Bleach Universe existences, is a No limit Fallancy. How is that even consider a NLF to begin with? His preventing with his own power all reality from collapsing. You sound more like a downplayer to me.

I'll explain it in babysteps:

-Urahara and Rukia (two God's of Death a.k.a Shinigami) explain that Quincy's are dangerous and their expanding population puts the Universe at risk. (It was also mention by other Gotei 13 members. iirc it was Ukitake and Mayuri.)

-Since Quincy's remove Hollows (Human souls) from existence.

-Without those souls passing on to the afterlife, the cycle of balance which the Soul King is maintaning will collapse.

-If the system collapses then everything will be turn apart. (This was explain yet again by Urahara.) Who instantly knew that the Soul King died when it happen, a very suspicious reason. (He knows more than what he should.) (He even knew that the God Mimihagi was absorb by Yhwach, inmediatly from another dimension.)

-The Universe is what the Soul King is holding together with his own power.

@Blue: That's enough. Kindly stop derailing the thread.

@Ryuu: What you're suggesting is entirely impossible. The words, while true, are taken extremely out-of-context, and twisted into a personal interpretation which is highly unlikely. I'm sorry to say, but that sounds exactly like wank.

Given the fact that no one in Bleach has even a legit Moon feat, the very fact that you're suggesting a Universe level character is based on NLF is ban-worthy.

The meaning of Rukia's words, which you have so misinrepreted is that the Sould King is the crux of the balance of the soul system, not the sole presence holding together a universe-sized 4-dimensional space-time continuum.

Lord Kavpeny said:
@Blue: That's enough. Kindly stop derailing the thread.

@Ryuu: What you're suggesting is entirely impossible. The words, while true, are taken extremely out-of-context, and twisted into a personal interpretation which is highly unlikely. I'm sorry to say, but that sounds exactly like wank.

Given the fact that no one in Bleach has even a legit Moon feat, the very fact that you're suggesting a Universe level character is based on NLF is ban-worthy.

The meaning of Rukia's words, which you have so misinrepreted is that the Sould King is the crux of the balance of the soul system, not the sole presence holding together a universe-sized 4-dimensional space-time continuum.
I understand what you're saying. But look at JoJo for example some of them have Universal level and they don't have the durability to go with it. The Soul King doesn't need to have a legit moon level feat to hold all of creation in their universe, if the author decides to make it that way, it is.

Urahara said that to prevent the collapse of the universe Soul Society had to eliminate the Quincies. Since they erase hollows (human souls) Without those souls passing on to the afterlife, the cycle of balance which the Soul King is maintaning will collapse.

IMG 20141127 174557 zps61eb8f14

So the Soul King is maintaining the Universe of Bleach.

The only option would be to kill by thousands like Mayuri did at the beginning of the final arc to keep the balance in the Universe.

Feat>>>>>>>Statements.

Even if Urahara and Mayuri said it, is a mere statement completely far away from the rest of the verse (in term of power).

It's like putting a Planeta level character into the RWBY verse.

KamiYasha said:
Feat>>>>>>>Statements.

Even if Urahara and Mayuri said it, is a mere statement completely far away from the rest of the verse (in term of power).

It's like putting a Planeta level character into the RWBY verse.
To bad that everything does character have said is true and they have prove it. But no let's not believe a being from the afterlife about the universe being destroy when all of the afterlife know and mention what the Quincies were doing just that and then see it when Yhwach kill the SK, everything was collapsing.

Is fiction, not real life. What the author writes>Your opinion.

Let me at that this "Tier" is worthless for combat feats. His life force is connect to the Universe nothing more. Is not like they can used it in battles. I just want his page to be fix. Saying that he holds a planet together is wrong.

That's completely random...

No mater what a character said it's still a statement, there a few examples of being real or semi real at least (like hagoromo from Naruto making a statement of madara getting clase to his power)

But this? It's absurd and it's eons of light away from going to be accepted here.

KamiYasha said:
That's completely random...

No mater what a character said it's still a statement, there a few examples of being real or semi real at least (like hagoromo from Naruto making a statement of madara getting clase to his power)

But this? It's absurd and it's eons of light away from being accepted here.
The Hagoromo statment was accept here. Your point?

Even do that statment doesn't contradict anything, is not acceptable. The Soul King is holding the universe together with his own power. It doesn't mean that he can use it, so not having a simple moon level character doesn't apply here. Since is not destructive capacity. It was not random he explain the existence and history of the Quincies.

Quincy's kill hollows(Human souls)>the system is unbalanced and collapses>The Soul King losses hold of that balance>the Universe collapses. The Soul King is holding the Universe together but is not acceptable because no one can bust a moon? That's sounds unresonable.

You're arguing whether or not a trigger effect or indirect feat as some call it should be applied to the soul King"s AP frankly I don't even know how regulating souls gave him his possibly planet level rating in the first place

Coleworld12 said:
You're arguing whether or not a trigger effect or indirect feat as some call it should be applied to the soul King"s AP frankly I don't even know how regulating souls gave him his possibly planet level rating in the first place
Nothing should be apply. The planet tier is wrong. The current Soul King holds with his "own" power the universe together. Is not destructive capacity unless he commits suicide which he can't.

Final Panel: http://manga-joy.com/wp-content/manga/912/629/66.png

In Japanese the Kanji for World also means Universe.

õ©ûþòî= world, universe, society

Everything comes around. More evidence to point that out.

You could argue that is Soul Society but the how would you explain that everything else was collapsing? And that there was mention of the Universe collapsing as foreshadow before the Arc even started.

Being a balance and mainting the place itself are two different things the soul King does not maintain them with sheer power he regulates souls or keeps the flow of souls in check and through that does the bleach verse maintain stable.

Buuhan was "stated" to destroy the universe and we later find out the actual context of that which is collapsing dimensions onto the universe resulting in its destruction.He is not and will never be "Universal" as such.

You cannot apply an indirect feat to AP the soul King being even possibly planet level is wrong.

If the Soul King was maintaining these worlds with his life force and not through the process of regulating souls then I'd concede but that's obviously not the case here.

Coleworld12 said:
Being a balance and mainting the place itself are two different things the soul King does not maintain them with sheer power he regulates souls or keeps the flow of souls in check and through that does the bleach verse maintain stable.

Buuhan was "stated" to destroy the universe and we later find out the actual context of that which is collapsing dimensions onto the universe resulting in its destruction.He is not and will never be "Universal" as such.

You cannot apply an indirect feat to AP the soul King being even possibly planet level is wrong.

If the Soul King was maintaining these worlds with his life force and not through the process of regulating souls then I'd concede but that's obviously not the case here.

What does the button panel says: http://manga-joy.com/wp-content/manga/912/629/66.png

The Universe is stable with the current Soul King's power. The same happen when Mimihagi was momenteraly maintaining them as well.

In Japanese the Kanji for World also means Universe.

õ©ûþòî= world, universe, society

Everything comes around. More evidence to point that out.

You could argue that is Soul Society but the how would you explain that everything else was collapsing? And that there was mention of the Universe collapsing as foreshadow before the Arc even started.

Then when Yhwach kill him everything was collapsing, so yes is linked to his life force. The Soul King does both. In Bleach it was stated and everything began to collapse until Yhwach absorbed the Soul King's essence.

• Facepalm*
Wow just wow...

He said a world without the soul king does not remain stable.

It's actual context is regulating souls or keeping the flow of souls in check.

It's actual context is why this is wrong.

And it's actual context debunks your claims utterly.

This is the same as with Buuhan "The universe will be destroyed" until we later find out he was just going to collapse dimensions onto it leading to such results.

If you want to ignore it's actual context and bring forth your own interpretation of it then we have a problem here...

There are way too massive contradictions with the Soul King, and per extension Yhwach, supposedly being universal in scale. We have never remotely seen feats at anywhere close to indicating this level within the series.

I would appreciate if you permanently drop this topic (unless we get explicit proof of universal scale later on), and will close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back