• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sora Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will admit that most of this is kinda just gazing his profile just to be clear since most of this stuff comes from chain of memories and 2, which I havent played in years or Dream Drop, which I havent played.

Power Mimicry allows him to gain: Spatial Manipulation and Adaptive Power Level

But Status Effect Inducement should add: Sleep Manipulation and Fear Manipulation

Power Nullification should be specific and quote: Death Manipulation , Pocket Reality Manipulation.

Void Manipulation should just become Existence Erasure. I think also in general, off topic for kingdom hearts we should save Void Manipulation for those who can 'create and exist in non-existence' and just use Existence Erasure if that is the limit they have been shown to have.

Also, considering Sora survived attacks from Xemnas, wouldn't that be Resistance to Existence Erasure ? (I think not quite sure tbh)

I feel like his page might be missing some things as well in the game considering it is somewhat bare, but seems like the bare minimum we should add.

Edit: Also, abilities in dream drop, as stated here

Grant him: Resistance to: Freezing, Fire Manipulation, Water Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Lightning Manipulation and Darkness Manipulation

High Resistance too: Time Manipulation, Sleep Manipulation, Poison Manipulation, Size Manipulation and Mind Manipulation

These should be a seperate key imo considering the scale.

Ow, Its been quite a while since I played DDD.

I will look into this later, but it seems mostly acceptable.

Though, adaptative power level? when?

PaChi2 said:
Ow, Its been quite a while since I played DDD.
I will look into this later, but it seems mostly acceptable.

Though, adaptative power level? when?
I literally just read his page:

raised his own "Power Level" to be above Lexaeus' during their fight

Could be bad wording, I admit I just read the page. I also have not played DDD so the fact check for abilities would be appreciated.

Oh, that fight has that gimmick, yes.

Its only during that fight, I believe it to be game mechanics.

PaChi2 said:
Oh, that fight has that gimmick, yes.
Its only during that fight, I believe it to be game mechanics.
Honestly, out of all the games I have ever argued game mechanics for..

KH is one of the ones where it exploits it once and calls it a day.

Although I want to add this caveat that with my suggestion it would like like

Power Mimicry (Has copied Spatial Manipulation and Reactive Power Level in the past)

He wont get either of these are 'abilities', it just clarifies what we have seen him copy.

I have seen him be nlfed with his power mimicry, but I think this specification makes sense imo

The Everlasting said:
The very fact that we distinguish Void Manipulation and Existence Erasure confuses me.
I believe void manipulation is to EE what time manipulation is to Timestop.

The Everlasting said:
The very fact that we distinguish Void Manipulation and Existence Erasure confuses me.
I am think we either ax the page or only use it for charas who has been shown to be erase people from existence, not exist in non-existence itself.

Otherwise, I agree, its weird.

Where does Adaptive Power Level come from? Lexaeus' boosts are temporary.

Sleep and Fear Manipulation should be fine.

Power Nullification specifics should be okay.

Not sure if getting hit with Nothingness = Resistance to Void Manipulation.

Where does the resistance to freezing, fire, light, lightning and darkness come from? Tanking =/= resistance.

Same goes for Resistance to Time Manipulation, Sleep Manipulation, Poison Manipulation, Size Manipulation and Mind Manipulation .

Reppuzan said:
Where does Adaptive Power Level come from? Lexaeus' boosts are temporary.
Sleep and Fear Manipulation should be fine.

Power Nullification specifics should be okay.

Not sure if getting hit with Nothingness = Resistance to Void Manipulation.

Where does the resistance to freezing, fire, light, lightning and darkness come from? Tanking =/= resistance.

Same goes for Resistance to Time Manipulation, Sleep Manipulation, Poison Manipulation, Size Manipulation and Mind Manipulation .
It being temporary is my point. He can copy it.

I am not saying he has it whenever, but he can likely copy it.

Like how he can copy Xaldins spatial manipulation

And yeah, knew the nothingness one was a stretch. Not going to fight it

I meant ice manipulation and stuff, I just forgot to change it. It is from DDD abilities.

Edit: Would look like this Power Mimicry (Has copied Spatial Manipulation and Reactive Power Level in the past)

It should also specified it is temporary like in game, same with his power nullification.

@Repp, PaChi

Does that make any sense or still disagree? I am not going to push it, but just figured the clarification that he has copied this power before might be worth noting.

Reppuzan said:
The resistances you mentioned like Time Manipulation still don't have much basis.
Other then abilities? Yeah, I can concede there.

I have no other argument other then abilities in game.

So I take it the specifications minus reactive power level is fine, resistances are game mechanics solely, correct?

If it is 2v1, I wont argue further.

Honestly the main point was to be specific with his powers so I am cool with just the changes you approved taking place.

Edit: If we had a confusion page, we can add that in with status effect inducement but it sadly does not exist

@Kinkiest

Ah wait, I didn't see the list of abilities you provided.

If it's an equippable ability in game, then yeah it should be fine to add.

So to sumise: Everything is accepted except adaptive power level in the power mimicry section? Got it.

I will change it now, and then this thread can be closed unless we have any other objections-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back