• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sony Venom discussion thread

Well i guess i'll just speak to myself until anyone decides to come by and chat
Venom himself would get Photographic Memory added to his powers and abilities, as he was able to remember the drawings in cletus's prison cell with great detail and draw them on a piece of paper hours later, his weakness section should also be updated to include that his hunger can be stopped by chocolate
Carnage would have all the standard powers of a symbiote with Air Manipulation and Technology Manipulation for creating a tornado and connecting himself to a computer
Shriek would be human level and 9-B with her powers for shattering a cars windshield and contributing to destroying some parts of a church tower

Last edited:
Bumpo
Considering how ridiculous some of the stuff Carnage did in the movie was i wonder what the 3rd movies gonna be like
Watch Toxin cause a whole-ass earthquake

Shriek briefly used a knife in Venom 2, would that be notable enough to note under optional equipment?

Back