• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I've noticed that the Sonic Boom profiles could both use a revision.

Sonic

Speed upgrade from Supersonic to Hypersonic.Here he casually dodges a meteor and in another episode he ran fast enough to catch fire which would at least require mach 5 speeds.

EDIT: High Hypersonic is also a possiblity due to this calc: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Assaltwaffle/Sonic_Sidesteps_a_Meteor

Knuckles
(High) Hypersonic combat speed and reactions.He's portrayed as slower than Sonic in terms of running speed but he has consistently shown to keep up with Eggman's robots in combat which often combat Sonic.

Lifting strength upgrade.Lifted a shell made of "super dense matter" which was heavy enough to fall through a metallic floor.I don't know what that would quantify as but it's likely above Superhuman.

EDIT: Class M based on this calc: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Lina_Shields/Sonic_Boom:_Mass_of_Ball

Both
Both having access to Fire and Ice manipulation

And the Enerbeam isn't mentioned on either of their profiles

You probably need a calculation for the speed feat.

Okay. Now it just has to be evaluated by another calc group member.

Yes. I think that the speed result from the calculation blog, and the other suggested changes above, can be applied then.

The first thing is time slow though, it's stated as such and it's not resists, he's just fast, Eggman says as such. Unless I'm missing something there that's no upgrade there except he's hilariously faster than the rest of the cast .

If there's stuff besides that to grant him that resist fine but that scene us explicitly time slow and Sonic is effected, just slow motion is normal speed for him, Eggman says it himself.

Okay. No resistance to time stop then.

Yes, that should be fine.

About that lifting strength upgrade for Knuckles: I am not sure how deep that hole is, as if the depth of the hole was found, we can actually find the mass of the object that Knuckles was holding before dropping it on the ground.

Since the ball is nowhere to be seen in the hole...

DepthHeight
Whatever. I just made a diagram for it.

Does anyone know what Doctor Eggan's actual height in this series is? I need it so I can measure the part "Depth of the top of the ball" in the above picture.

Looking at the video again, Knuckles dropped that huge ball from shoulder height, and said ball made that hole in the ground, so it would be appreciated if someone could give me the height of Knuckles as well.

I was gonna say ya should use his official height, since itd be better than making a random assumption but it seems ya did that. In which case that calc looks fine to me.

That is good then. Now we just need the other calc team members as well as Random1201 to check.

There is a listed height for Eggman on the Sonic wiki, where it says he is 1.85m tall.

While that strength calc is being evaluated by other calc group members I guess I can provide some info for the extra abilities/techniques(just finished playing Fire and Ice).

Fire Mode: Sonic/Knuckles can cloak himself in a superheated fire-like aura.When in affect,anything he comes in contact with is faced with the brunt of the immesnse heat of his fiery aura.Fire Mode is capable of instantly melting large blocks of ice.

Ice Mode: Sonic/Knuckles can cloak himself in a breezing blue aura.When in affect,anthing he comes in contact with is then frozen solid.Frozen enemies become so brittle that their bodies shatter seconds after being froze .Ice Mode is also capable of instantly freezing large blocks of water into ice .

Enerbeam: Sonic/Knuckles can emit a tether made of several energy bolts intertwined to form a solid whip from the his wrist which can extend and contract when necessary. As a tool, the Enerbeam can latch onto targets to pull them in, lasso enemies, or let the user swing from point to point. Alternatively, it can be used as a make-shift rope. This makes the Enerbeam a versatile tool for both navigation and combat

That seems fine to add then.

I suppose so, but you have to make an effort to maintain a proper grammar and structure when editing.

sonic dodged a lazer with ease even when time was slowed down:https://youtu.be/XDtotJSAJCE?t=6m6s

he was the only one who could move normally unlike anyone else.

at the near end of the episode sonic stated that they did everything (have a dance off, play chess and everything else they did when time was slowed down) within a blink of an eye.

more proof he is ftl: https://youtu.be/NlRFKX-OLFo?t=10m29s (he dodged lazers with ease)

there you have it, boom sonic is ftl

dr eggman stated that time slowed down was normal speed for sonic (boom version)

sonic stated that everything they did during time being slowed down was all within a blink of an eye

omg... a lazer is the speed of light... im not stupid go watch the whole video of the slowed down time m8

physicsworld.com/cws/article/news/2000/jul/19/laser-smashes-light-speed-record

Back