• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some questions about Michael Myer's statistics

Qawsedf234

VS Battles
Administrator
Human Resources
So Michael Myers has some rating I question

• Regenerationn (Low-Mid; seemingly regenerated from having his eyes shot out, being apparently lethally shot multiple times, being hung and seemingly regenerated from having his hand chopped off)

So my questions are the following

• When did Michael ever get his hand cut off?
  • At what point has he stopped a car or lifted a metal beam off of himself
  • Isn't both the car and the tombstone Peak Human rather than Class 1?
  • When did Michael have a building collaspe on him?

Which comic did Michael preform those feats? It shouldn't be hard for me to find them.

As for the tombstone, yeah that makes sense.

Michael Myers wasn't even in the Halloween 3 comic

I also checked Halloween 1-2, the only comics in the Thorn timeline, and none of them feature either of the three feats listed on the profile (in fact the building collapse thing was heavily hinted at killing Michael outright).

Actually, I don't believe those comics are considered canon to the 4-6 Timeline. It's a bridging series made to connect Halloween 6 and H20 together, but Resurrection would completely render the series noncanon to any timeline.

Yeah. At most the first two could be considered canon, but the third is pretty iffy. But the main issue is that none of the feats mentioned in the profile happened in that series, which is the only series to tske place in the Thorn Timeline.

So like, Sound can you provide the issues/timestamps to when those feats happened?

I can fact check the statements if he gives the issues or timestamps. But if he can't provide them I think the ratings should be removed and restored to the previous ratings.

If everyone is fine with it I can update the gifs with better ones. They're currently from my old RT rather than the new one

Sure. But why did you remove every single one of my other edits?

I readded them and just replaced the comic feat with a similar movie feat

Back