• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Solaris(Low 2-C to 2-B but I choose 2-C in this circumstance) vs Dreamy Bowser 2-C

If Dreamy Bowser tried to use the Dream Stone to make 2-C Solaris disappear would it work?

Is the Dream Stone eternal or can it disappear eventually when Solaris keeps on consuming the Dream Stone timeline/s and/or Bowser's timeline/s?

Edit by Lina Shields: Considering that Solaris' tiering is said to vary between Low 2-C and 2-B (meaning it doesn't have to be one or the other), it could very well be that Solaris could be 2-C as well. Just a note.

Edit by Lina Shields: Considering that Solaris' tiering is said to vary between Low 2-C and 2-B (meaning it doesn't have to be one or the other), it could very well be that Solaris could be 2-C as well. Just a note.

I understand. Take your time.

TISSG7Redgrave:

Feel free to take a look at Game Solaris and Dreamy Bowser's profile then tell me what you think?

I think it's going to be very close.

Solaris seems to have a better edge in hax and more difficult to kill so I think Solaris wins with high difficulty

TISSG7Redgrave:

Alright since it took 3 characters to defeat Solaris in the past, present and future it's safer to assume that Dreamy Bowser can't win unless he brings Dimentio and Zeekeeper to help him. But again Solaris can use the Wings of light to stall the fight as he consumes the Mario characters timelines thus eliminating them from existence.

Super Dimentio does have infinite speed but I don't know how fast Nigh-Omnipresent is.

You know how fast Nigh-Omnipresent is?

well that maybe the case not sure tbh

Nigh-omnipresent is like almost being omnipresent but it depends on Solaris's scale of omnipresent which in this case is 4D so they should be 4D to survive it because they can punch the air and hit him but being 3D they can't really comprehend him in a sense from my own understanding (If i'm wrong anyone correct me)

TISSG7Redgrave:

Solaris exists across time. I don't know if he also exists across space. I think that Solaris's speed is infinite since he can destroy timelines so Super Dimentio and Solaris speed should cancel each other out.

well let's try to stick to the topic on solaris vs bowser and not against dimentio. Also he is nigh omnipresent as he exists in all forms of time past, present and future but isn't all over space

Also there is always High 2-A Enerjak who can speedblitz 2-B Super Dimentio because immeasurable speed > infinite speed. But since 2-A Archie Solaris curbstomps 2-B Super Dimentio I doubt I would be using Enerjak in debates anytime soon.

Do you think that Dreamy Bowser, Zeekeeper and Antasma can defeat Solaris?

Only person i can see helping in the hax department is Zeekeeper tbh cause as I mentioned Bowser imo loses via less hax and from the profiles Antasma doesn't exactly help only via making him unconscious and trap in a nightmare but even to knock the thing unconscious is a pain as Elise stated that the core knocks his consciousness out. Zeekeepers hax though idk where the lists stops lol with the etc… This is just me but again i think focusing on the one-on-one match at hand is better

TISSG7Redgrave:

You're right. Unless Solaris's opponent is 2-B or above they can't defeat him on their own unless his opponent has 2 allies helping him/her defeat Solaris in past, present and future.

Either way. Solaris will be my trump card in Mario vs Sonic debates.

i see well GL with that cause i think it's long ass hell for ya and wither

TISSG7Redgrave.

Also about the Mario vs Sonic Total War video uploaded by AnimationRewind I did my research and came to these conclusions.

Random encounter: Team Sonic wins since Rosalina won't be carrying a Grand Star to reset the universe and no Lumas so she can't create a launch star let alone travelling at MFTL+ speeds. Without Launch Star she is slower than Mario. Silver can disarm Rosalina with Psychokinesis and steal her wand(where most of her powers amd abilities come from) then use Chaos control to time travel then hide the wand and time travel back to the fight then it comes to a physical only battle between Rosalina vs Silver and I know who won. Sonic, Shadow and Silver are FTL on their own so they speedblitz the Mario characters. Silver's time travel would be pointless in this circumstance since he wouldn't know when Rosalina and the other Mario characters were born.

Prep time: Team Mario wins because Rosalina can use her shields to protect herself from physical attacks but she must be careful of Silver's psychokinesis then create a launch star then tell the Lumas to fly her to speedblitz all the Sonic characters. Silver must be quick enough to use chaos control to time travel to dodge Rosalina's MFTL+ flight speeds. If he can dodge getting hit then he would time travel to when Rosalina and the other Mario characters were born then BAM!!! It would take about 1-2 second for the Lumas to transform into Launch stars then 1 more second for the Launch Star to spin then shoot Rosalina out of the Launch Star to fly at MFTL+ speeds.

What do you think?

well i don't particularly care on what AR did but

Random and Prep: Rosalina would have won considering she is superior to Silver and he can't bypass dura plus she is far stronger so there is that

TISSG7Redgrave:

I spoke to a friend about this on the phone. He is a Mario fan who took a look at Rosalina's profile, he said that if the battle only took place in the Comet Observatory she would win since she has the home advantage. He also said that the Comet Observatory is a device that allows Rosalina to travel through space at MFTL+. The Comet Observatory also concentrates the Grand Stars at it's core. Since Rosalina controls the Comet Observartory, she also controls the Grand Star Core.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IH2p2Xzi-4I skip to 1:38

You see the Comet Observatory travelling at MFTL+ speeds?

We haven't seen Rosalina travel MFTL+ speed on her own without the Comet Observatory.

Her wand contains all of her powers and abilities. Without it she is powerless.

Before you mention her striking strength being at least Galactic. We haven't seen her fight without her wand so we can't just assume that her punches are strong enough to hurt Silver badly since she doesn't have much combat experience outside of fighting Goombas and Koopas. My friend also said that her striking strength is due to her wand.

But you'll still disagree right?

i feel like if she isn't superior to bowser at all she wouldn't have her speed tiering and such cause again she is superior to the bros and bowser in a lot of ways. If she is only MFTL+ in the comet then her speed should be unknown cause that's via a vehicle but again scaling

TISSG7Redgrave:

Look I am not angry with you. I like having mature discussions about characters and their feats. Powerscaling is reasonable if we can't find their unknown capabilities. I know that it's a game mechanic to say that she is slower than Mario but consistency helps and Luigi runs faster and jumps higher than Mario most of the time if not all of the time so we can say that Luigi is faster and can jump higher while Mario is stronger IMO. I agree that if the battle took place in the Comet Observatory she can easily speedblitz but outside of it she is going to have a hard time hurting Silver.

Let's agree to disagree.

Ik you are not angry and neither am I. But the difference between the consistency that Rosalina has comparing to Mario and Luigi is that Rosalina in Galaxy is superior to the bros while Mario and Luigi are comparable just shown to the slight physical capabilities they have from each other and it would be more correct to say if she needed the comet observatory she needs to be in there and not fighting inside. So you can say the games give some legit things like Luigi jumping higher than Mario while for game purposes Rosalina needs to be slower. So it's case to case on what can be considered a game mechanic to balance it or what is in the game can be used in things like vs debating.

If I sound angry I'm not just to clarify

TISSG7Redgrave:

I wanted to make sure that this discussion doesn't turn into a flame war.

While Rosalina being slower without the Comet Observatory might be a game mechanic which I'm not sure about, the game cutscenes showing how fast they travel shows consistencies with their abilities.

For example: Game Mechanics also exist in the Mario vs Sonic at the Olympic Games 2008, 2010, 2012, 2014 and 2016 video games in which the characters stats are balanced. Another example is that they made Mario run almost as fast as Sonic even though realistically speaking Sonic is supposed to leave Mario in the dust since he is FTL while Mario is Massively Hypersonic.

i'm not saying the observatory is not MFTL+ i'm just saying that her dependent on it and being slower than the bros is likely game mechanics

TISSG7Redgrave:

I can also say that Mario, Luigi and other characters speeds are game mechanics as well but Rosalina scales to Mario.

she is at least equal if not superior to Mario, Luigi and Bowser yes

Back