• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Smaug vs Camilla (Fire Emblem)

Can the Smaug bite the princess of North, who knows, how to train dragons?

Power of sides:

Smaug: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Breath Attack, Fire Manipulation, Flight, Enhanced Senses (Heightened senses of smell and hearing), Implied to have some form of Telepathy, Longevity (Dragons within Middle Earth naturally live for hundreds of years), Large Size (Possibly Type 1 to Type 2, only the tip of his nostril could fit through a 5 feet tall door and wide enough for three people to walk together)

Camilla: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Extrasensory Perception, Magic (Fire Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Air Manipulation, Darkness Manipulation), Weapon Mastery (Axes and tomes), Statistics Amplification, Regeneration (High-Low), Very good at seduction, Can survive without her soul, Non-Physical Interaction

Smaug kinda ap stomps here. He’s far too durable and for camilla to even damage. I doubt he’d let himself be seduced by her (honestly thats the only wincon I can possibly see for her)

Last edited:
Smaug kinda ap stomps here. He’s far too durable and for camilla to even damage. I doubt he’d let himself be seduced by her (honestly thats the only wincon I can possibly see for her)
Camilla has a high chance of seducing Smaug, especially given the fact that she understands dragons' weaknesses. I don't think Smaug has protection against seduction. Camilla's few flirtatious moves and he's already disarmed and open to attack.

The issue is without knowing about his weak spot, she cannot damage him the moment he realizes she was playing him he’d get enraged and kill her on the spot. How intelligent are the dragons in fire emblem? Because Smaug is pretty smart and things that might charm dragons in Fire Emblem might not work on someone like Smaug

The issue is without knowing about his weak spot, she cannot damage him the moment he realizes she was playing him he’d get enraged and kill her on the spot. How intelligent are the dragons in fire emblem? Because Smaug is pretty smart and things that might charm dragons in Fire Emblem might not work on someone like Smaug
Camilla also has magic. I guess in order to kill Smaug with the lighting bolt, she won't have to aim at his weak spot on his chest. She can also control fire and darkness, which can be an unpleasant surprise for Smaug.

Smaug's profile is heavily outdated and empty, given that it needs a few changes given that he needs a few more abilities based on the book, and I quite frankly think it's ridiculous to even think Camilla's seduction is somehow a wincon given that it is not even haxxed based. This is a stomp without question. Camilla can't hurt Smaug and Smaug can easily one-shot Camilla.

Camilla also has magic. I guess in order to kill Smaug with the lighting bolt, she won't have to aim at his weak spot on his chest. She can also control fire and darkness, which can be an unpleasant surprise for Smaug.
That's heavily presumptuous considering that I'm pretty sure that Fire Emblem magic does not negate durability, so Camilla's magic shouldn't hurt Smaug either unless she makes a stellar shot.

Last edited:
That's heavily presumptuous considering that I'm pretty sure that Fire Emblem magic does not negate durability, so Camilla's magic shouldn't hurt Smaug either unless she makes a stellar shot.
Ummm, the magic from Fire Emblem is the same magic. Plus, I don't think Smaug has magic protection.

Ummm, the magic from Fire Emblem is the same magic. Plus, I don't think Smaug has magic protection.
How convenient of you to not read the profile, the magic allows her to manipulate elements, the elements themselves are not magical. None of the Fire Emblem Fates characters have magic resistance yet the elements don't one-shot them, ergo, Fire Emblem magic does not dura neg. Her magic can't even kill a 7-C comparable to herself, what makes you think it can hurt Smaug?

The bottom line is that Camilla has literally nothing that hurts smaug. Nothing camilla has can possibly hurt him (hell I was being too generous when I said seduction was a wincon)

The bottom line is that Camilla has literally nothing that hurts smaug. Nothing camilla has can possibly hurt him (hell I was being too generous when I said seduction was a wincon)
Well, maybe she can't defeat him, but she has a lil chance to seduce him) It would be interesting to look at this, how she will do it x)

There's also a CRT of my own regarding Smaug's own Empathic Manipulation/Social Influencing so it's likely that he won't even be affected by Camilla's anyway

Camilla wouldn't seduce Smaug anyways. Yes, she has feminine charms and is heavily aware of it, but she's not just gonna seduce Smaug

This is OP's 3rd thread about mismatched Female vs Smaug and it all seems to boil down to this

Last edited:
There's also a CRT of my own regarding Smaug's own Empathic Manipulation/Social Influencing so it's likely that he won't even be affected by Camilla's anyway
You mean Smaug won't be attracted to women? You wanna to say, he is asexual? xD

Standard Battle Assumptions means that they're fighting, not trying to get together and have a happy family

Please tell me how and why they're trying to seduce each other in character

1. Why would Camilla try and seduce a dragon, she never even tried to seduce beings like Anankos or even the wyverns of the Wyvern Riders, so I don't even know why that's even an option for her
  2. Smaug's species literally was bred by Morgoth so Idk why Smaug would want a human female when there are perfectly healthy female dragons he'd likely be more attracted to than some yandere hoe
  3. Smaug knows when he's being tricked, and would likely kill Camilla before she "seduces" him
  4. Did I already mention that Smaug likely would feel no attraction towards Camilla at all?

Idk why it's even a notion considering it is common sense that I'm sure most people can agree without even having to look up their profiles

Well, we can't really judge his tastes) Maybe human females excite him too. I know this is heresy, but why not? х)
Because it's weird and creepy, and makes no sense with the evidence available? Unless LOTR has explicit scenes of dragons being attracted to humanoids, I think you're just looking too far into this and being a degenerate

I'm not particularly invested in vs threads as of the last several years, but we do have strict rules about AP gaps that a simple "They're the same tiers" is never a good defense to say "It can't be a stomp" since the exact number they're scaled from takes priority. But I let JustSomeWeirdo be the judge here on that topic.

The reason I'm here is that @Fulli, this is a PG-13 rated wiki, and Fandom staff tend to be really sensitive when it comes to jokes or comments sexual in nature. And it goes double if it's a controversial fetish such as **********. So please do not make anymore comments related to that; it's both irrelevant and inappropriate to get detailed or hypothetical about that subject manor on this forum.

Back